Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Olly on October 25, 2019, 07:34:26 PM
But the dog walked across it and even held up a paw to apologise to motorists for being slow.

Was it a long paws Olly

Olly

Sorry, just realised it was fancy dress. Probably a child.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Square Ball

People who do not have the common decency to put their phones on silent, never mind turn the off at funerals. Been at two recently and on both occasions a phone has rang, and text messages have been received.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Denn Forever

English Rugbyunion fined for passing the half way line during the Haka

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/50229807
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

nrico2006

That haka rule is a joke. Should be no rule against a non sporting issue.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Ball Hopper

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 30, 2019, 06:07:42 PM

Would turning your back to the haka get a fine?

michaelg

Check out the Haka from 70s below before they got the  choreographers in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htCTWZqCMhQ

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Ball Hopper on October 30, 2019, 06:20:28 PM

No problem, but you'll be destroyed for disrespect. Think a US u17 team did it to Samoans in 7s awhile ago. Went down like a ton of bricks.

TabClear

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 31, 2019, 02:55:56 PM
Quote from: Ball Hopper on October 30, 2019, 06:20:28 PM

No problem, but you'll be destroyed for disrespect. Think a US u17 team did it to Samoans in 7s awhile ago. Went down like a ton of bricks.

Campese wasnt too bothered about it in 91.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaURdYJxnNY

imtommygunn

Alan Manus not facing the flag in the FAI cup final. I get why if you didn't believe in UI etc etc you would do that if the flag were flying in the north but why would you do that when you are,with no ambiguity, in the country who's flag is the tricolour?

Anyway each to their own but him and Roy Carroll must be a pair of eejits.

laoislad

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 04, 2019, 08:18:46 AM
Alan Manus not facing the flag in the FAI cup final. I get why if you didn't believe in UI etc etc you would do that if the flag were flying in the north but why would you do that when you are,with no ambiguity, in the country who's flag is the tricolour?

In fairness though James McClean done the exact same thing.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.joe.ie/amp/sport/pic-james-mcclean-both-abused-and-praised-for-turning-away-during-god-save-the-queen-504658

I bet there are people now who defended McClean are the same who are now outraged at that fella yesterday.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

general_lee

First off, if Alan Mannus wants to be a **** he is well within his rights. We have seen previously he lacks class so no surprise here with his behaviour - just confirmation of the type of person he is. Just baffled what exactly has the Irish flag and anthem done to annoy him so much? Last time I check Ireland didn't invade/pillage/colonise/partition/occupy any part of Britain?

Now James Mcclean, and the west Brits don't seem to understand this, comes from a part of Ireland still under British occupation. So he does to a certain extent have some grievance with the English national anthem and Union Jack. While I personally would not have did what he did I certainly don't condemn him and it's quite a different scenario to Alan Annus

imtommygunn

Quote from: laoislad on November 04, 2019, 08:32:57 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.joe.ie/amp/sport/pic-james-mcclean-both-abused-and-praised-for-turning-away-during-god-save-the-queen-504658

I bet there are people now who defended McClean are the same who are now outraged at that fella yesterday.

We know mcClean's reasons though what are Manus's I do wonder.

Ireland aren't exactly occupying the "north" at present so then what is the offense with the flag / anthem when he is in fact in the 26 counties. I just do wonder what he finds offensive about a country's flag/ anthem. It's up there with Roy Carroll that time in the lineup.

it would be different if he was at some ground in the 6 counties where they were playing it.

Orior

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 04, 2019, 12:01:14 PM
Quote from: laoislad on November 04, 2019, 08:32:57 AM

We know mcClean's reasons though what are Manus's I do wonder.

Ireland aren't exactly occupying the "north" at present so then what is the offense with the flag / anthem when he is in fact in the 26 counties. I just do wonder what he finds offensive about a country's flag/ anthem. It's up there with Roy Carroll that time in the lineup.

it would be different if he was at some ground in the 6 counties where they were playing it.

Maybe he just got confused? lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians