Ciarraí v Uíbh Fhailí

Aontroim Bye

30 June 2019 (Sun)
Final

1st Placed Team v 2nd Placed Team

From the GAA's "Master Fixture Schedule 2019 (Version 27.11.2019)"
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

Mossy Bruce

I see the Round 2 match against Antrim is in Laois.
That's good.
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

merman

Rumours abound that Ross King will return to the Laois panel this week.
Brilliant news if true. A huge boost.

Ogie

Roddy back at training this morning

redsetanta

Brilliant news. Hopefully the CB doesn't allow a situation like this to arise again and instructs referees to be a lot tougher on players who carry out such attacks on the field of play.

King will be very important to us if we are to win the McDonagh cup. Our wides tally against Limerick shows the need for someone of his talent.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Don Draper

We're gonna walk this McDonagh Cup yoke.

blueandwhite1

Quote from: Ogie on April 14, 2019, 08:46:03 PM
Roddy back at training this morning

Great news. Shows some character given what he was subjected to last year. I really feel that if we can win the first game against Offaly we will get to the final at least.

Zooming around

One of The wags is on having a say on Twitter

Unlaoised

LAOIS ABÚ

The PRO

Ross King has some character to go back. Fair play to him. If I was in his shoes, I wouldn't walk into a dressing room with anyone from Camross in it. He's a bigger man than many I think.

redsetanta

I wouldn't completely tar all the Camross lads with the same brush. The main protagonists are not involved with Laois and I would assume that any Camross man with an ounce of integrity would condemn what happened to Ross. I would also think that those Camross lads in with Laois knew there would be fall out and bad blood over the incident but still committed. They are wearing the county jersey along side Rathdowney lads for a common purpose. From what i've seen this year they're doing well.

Delighted to see Ross King back.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

SCFC

Quote from: redsetanta on April 16, 2019, 03:47:59 PMI would assume that any Camross man with an ounce of integrity would condemn what happened to Ross.
Unfortunately it didn't happen though. Did anyone from Camross come out and condemn the stuff on social media?

burdizzo

A big ask, in fairness.

Nevertheless, it's great to hear he'll be back - fair play to him, and I hope it goes well for him.

Don Draper

Time to let it go lads. Roddy has.

burdizzo