McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

give her dixie

Tyrone 2-09 Antrim 1-05 10 mins played in the 2nd half
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

omagh_gael

Ty 2-12 A 1-07

D McCurry with 4 points from play.

J70

Donegal 1-5 Monaghan 3-16 in Ballybofey.

donegal lad

Quote from: J70 on January 13, 2013, 03:34:30 PM
Donegal 1-5 Monaghan 3-16 in Ballybofey.
Good to see jim is keeping his record up in the McKenna cup  ;) now lets wait for everyone saying we have been found out etc. everyone should lump money on st Mary's on wednesday night btw

Rois

Tyrone's number 15, Conor McAlliskey, has some speed! Some sublime moves by Stevie, nice mix of old and young.

Tony Scullion gave a bit of foul mouthed abuse to Mickey Harte near the end - wasn't nice.

ziggysego

How did Greencastle's Sean Warnock do Rois? Seemed to do good, according to Teamtalkmag's stream.
Testing Accessibility

omagh_gael

Quote from: Rois on January 13, 2013, 03:47:04 PM
Tyrone's number 15, Conor McAlliskey, has some speed! Some sublime moves by Stevie, nice mix of old and young.

Tony Scullion gave a bit of foul mouthed abuse to Mickey Harte near the end - wasn't nice.

What was he giving abuse for?

ziggysego

Heard Noel McGinn on about this on the the teamtalkmag stream. No idea what it was about it.
Testing Accessibility

Onlooker

Big surprise and a very pleasant one in the McGrath Cup Quarter Final today - Tipperary 2-9; Cork 1-9.  5 of Tipp's All Ireland Minor team of 2011 made their senior debuts in the game.

Rois

Ziggy I think he was fine, but wasn't really watching him too closely, and unless a new one does something very good or very bad, I orob wouldn't remark too much.

Mickey was close to the ref when he gave a dubious free against Tyrone and said something to the ref about it, but Scullion, obv very frustrated at the time, shouted "fcuk up will ye" no less than 4 times amd even turned back to shout it again. Ach it was nothing really, he just looked like a dick as the crowd didn't hear a word from Mickey but then heard Scullion roar back.

Itchy

Quote from: Rois on January 13, 2013, 04:34:09 PM
Ziggy I think he was fine, but wasn't really watching him too closely, and unless a new one does something very good or very bad, I orob wouldn't remark too much.

Mickey was close to the ref when he gave a dubious free against Tyrone and said something to the ref about it, but Scullion, obv very frustrated at the time, shouted "fcuk up will ye" no less than 4 times amd even turned back to shout it again. Ach it was nothing really, he just looked like a dick as the crowd didn't hear a word from Mickey but then heard Scullion roar back.

How dare he speak to Mickey Harte like that the bastard.

Rois

Itchy you're so right, am surprised Scullion wasn't lynched as Tyronies would be very protective over St Mickey!

Itchy

Quote from: Rois on January 13, 2013, 04:42:36 PM
Itchy you're so right, am surprised Scullion wasn't lynched as Tyronies would be very protective over St Mickey!

No one talks to my Mickey like that! Scullion better watch out.