Democracy - 6 Counties Style

Started by T Fearon, December 03, 2012, 12:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Genius

Quote from: charlieTully on December 03, 2012, 09:35:59 PM
For once I am quite looking forward to what the evil genius has to say. ;D
From what I've seen and read, these "Loyalists" [sic] seem to be the usual utter scum that gather on such occasions.

I'd love to see the Peelers baton them back under the rock from which they crawled, then reverse a Land Rover over it, but sadly, they'd probably complain that their "human rights" were being infringed, or something.

P.S. Did you expect me to say anything different?
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

theticklemister

Quote from: Evil Genius on December 03, 2012, 11:53:50 PM
From what I've seen and read, these "Loyalists" [sic] seem to be the usual utter scum that gather on such occasions.

I'd love to see the Peelers baton them back under the rock from which they crawled, then reverse a Land Rover over it, but sadly, they'd probably complain that their "human rights" were being infringed, or something.

FFS I waited up all night to hear a decent response. Away to sleep now.

T Fearon

EG,100 percent accurate in your description of said loyalists, but what about the UUP/DUP winding said loyalists up and inviting them onto the streets with the inevitable consequences?

Tony Baloney

EG is pretty consistent when it comes to these scum.

red hander

Be down to the Continental Market tomorrow for some mulled whine, but only if the grapes are a British variety, then an ostrich burger, cos ostriches spend alot of their time with their heads in the sand. The loyalists who were protesting will take some comfort from the fact their future queen was so sick at the turn of events that she had to go into hospital with mourning sickness

Orior

Quote from: ONeill on December 03, 2012, 11:00:08 PM
Hope they give the ostrich burger stall a hammering. £3.50 I'll never get back again.

That made me LOL!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

theticklemister

Quote from: red hander on December 04, 2012, 12:13:54 AM
Be down to the Continental Market tomorrow for some mulled whine, but only if the grapes are a British variety, then an ostrich burger, cos ostriches spend alot of their time with their heads in the sand. The loyalists who were protesting will take some comfort from the fact their future queen was so sick at the turn of events that she had to go into hospital with mourning sickness

Dear God help us

Evil Genius

Quote from: T Fearon on December 03, 2012, 11:59:23 PM
EG,100 percent accurate in your description of said loyalists, but what about the UUP/DUP winding said loyalists up and inviting them onto the streets with the inevitable consequences?
Not exactly sure how much of an invitation they needed, or received, but insofar as any elected politicians were involved in organising it, then they should be ashamed of themselves.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

The Gs Man

Can't believe those Union J fans. Christopher Maloney has been through enough without this.
Keep 'er lit

nifan

this is the typical "politics" of NI isnt it.

johnneycool

For once I agree with Billy Hutchinson on this one, the working class unionist (AKA loyalist) really do have to politicize themselves as all too often the ruling class of unionism stirs them into action to do their dirty work and then fucks them over at every cut and turn and doesn't give a toss for them, the behaviour of Arlene Foster in recent business closures in S Antrim being a prime example where on one instance she did SFA when a company proceeded to turf people out with no redundancy and some after 30 odd years of service and then proceeded to criticise the same people for having the audacity for protesting at their treatment.

At the same time Belfast is no longer the bastion of unionism and what was apparent that a lot of those interviewed on TV have either ignored or are ignorant to that a lot of people in the north and Belfast don't feel British and are sick of all the paraphernalia associated with this being rammed down their throat at every cut and turn.

AQMP

Look lads, smashing a few windows in the City Hall is much handier and quicker than filling in one of those long complex funding applications.

EC Unique

Quote from: Evil Genius on December 04, 2012, 12:19:37 AM
Not exactly sure how much of an invitation they needed, or received, but insofar as any elected politicians were involved in organising it, then they should be ashamed of themselves.

40000 'invitations' apparently distributed in East Belfast in the lead up to the 'protest' by the DUP.

Ulick

Some random quotes from the Interwebs over the past few years:

Henry McDonald in 2007
"Twenty three years after that warning, the Union Flag still flies over Belfast City Hall and republicans are about to sign up to support a police service with those hated words 'Northern Ireland' in its title."

Eoin McGrath in 2005
"Adams may gloat over his ability to succeed where Goulding failed. But after the historically symbolic Dublin 4 publicity stunt Gerry Adams returned to his native Belfast, where the Union Jack still flies over Belfast City Hall. No amount of political subterfuge or spin can disguise or detract from this fact. Our patriot dead must be turning in their graves."

"IRA scum - what did they ever achieve - union jack still flies over Belfast City Hall - all they acieved is murder and blood shed and suffering to thousands"

"The Union Jack still flies over Belfast City Hall. Well done boys, your joint tactic of slaughtering innocent civilians and whining about your own human rights ..."

"I do believe IRA sinn Fein are members of a devolved government of the United Kingdom : the Union Jack still flies over Belfast City Hall and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth remains Head Of State!"

"What is the flag flying high over Belfast City Hall? Must bring a little tear of rage to your eye fuckwit!"

"the fight still goes on battle of the boyne 1690 no surrender its now 2011 ulster is still british our flag that flys over belfast city hall go home the famines over _F.G.A.U _U.V.F _Y.C.V _R.H.C_ U.D.A_U.F.F_U.Y.M_W.T.P_"

"to all of johns family , friends and comrades . YOU DID KEEP THE UNION FLAG FLYING PROUDLY STILL OVER BELFAST CITY HALL . lest we forget our mainland volunteers . F.G.A.U !"

"How the living breathing balls did you forget northern ireland in the uk? You only have great britain coloured green. Last time i saw the union flag flies over belfast city hall"

"Got asses beat? Are you struggling to get a grasp on the reality of the situation? Maybe the flag flying over Belfast city hall will show you the truth."

"The Union flag still flies proudly over Belfast City Hall (and always will do )"

charlieTully

that would certainly be a possibility if it had of been republicans, but we all know how the psni 'facilitate' loyalist protests.