Connacht Senior Championship 2018

Started by Rossfan, May 02, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchard park

Quote from: seafoid on June 16, 2018, 06:44:21 PM
Syf should work in marketing for the health system

Maybe housing either, find the  missing 30000 new builds of recent years....

weareros

64,435 Roscommon people have kept a low profile leading up to Connacht final; one man has made it his mission to make up for every one of them.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: weareros on June 16, 2018, 06:59:34 PM
64,435 Roscommon people have kept a low profile leading up to Connacht final; one man has made it his mission to make up for every one of them.

He's turning me off wanting to shout for ye.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 16, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

He's turning me off wanting to shout for ye.

I couldn't give a shîte if you have a voodoo doll of McStay filled with needles, Farr.

sans pessimism

When a foghorn sounds,its meant to be heard-even though its the same oul annoying drone every time....😉
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

larryin89

If Roscommon defend anything like the league final , Galway are capable of scoring 12 goals .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Syferus

Quote from: larryin89 on June 16, 2018, 07:37:39 PM
If Roscommon defend anything like the league final , Galway are capable of scoring 12 goals .

The only time Mayo sees silverware these days is at the dinner table.

Orchard park

I think most reasonable posters know what normal Rossies think about football and the most frequent poster here doesn't  represent them.....

We have a huge chance tomorrow in a game where high teams have up to  4players who may not be deemed top quality county players......... the odds are wrong to my eyes .

Both sides defences are there to be exploited. Hopefully the murtagh and Smith brothers etc can do it better.......

larryin89

Quote from: Syferus on June 16, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on June 16, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

The only time Mayo sees silverware these days is at the dinner table.

Very true syferus , say that 21 times now.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

seafoid

If there were 2 or 3 teams in the province operating at peak level it would increase thé likelihood of Sam coming thar Sionna.  I think a strong Ros would be good for Galway and vice versa.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

If the  the mods would ban our prize eejit for a few weeks we can have sensible adult discussion.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Syf must be a reincarnated Real Madrid fan who lived under Franco 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

sans pessimism

Quote from: Rossfan on June 16, 2018, 08:44:41 PM
If the  the mods would ban our prize eejit for a few weeks we can have sensible adult discussion.
👍
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on June 16, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Don't put yourself down like that.

From the Bunker

Quote from: seafoid on June 16, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
If there were 2 or 3 teams in the province operating at peak level it would increase thé likelihood of Sam coming thar Sionna.  I think a strong Ros would be good for Galway and vice versa.

The gas thing is, both Mayo and Galway were shite the last time Roscommon won AI titles! It's kinda like saying Leinster needs to be strong for Dublin to win AI titles! The reality is it does not matter. If anything it's a hindrance.