Connacht Senior Championship 2018

Started by Rossfan, May 02, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: Orchard park on June 03, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on June 03, 2018, 01:21:05 AM
A lot of Posters here caught up on picking on the Syferus! Take a chill pill! He's a passionate young man, an idealist in some ways and loves his club and county! Chill!

His county alright......doesnt have need of shite on club game unless a Rossie club is in an all Ireland semi final.....

Really?

seafoid

All you need to know about Galway v Sligo

Abridged Syf :
-Kevin Walsh is useless
-Galway fans wouldn't even go to an all Ireland Final.
-There were more Ros fans in the Hyde during the league than there were pilgrims to Mecca last year

RTE:

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2018/0531/967342-all-you-need-to-know-about-galway-and-sligo/
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

sligoman2

Is there a game today. 

This thread is gone to hell....
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Cunny Funt

Galway 0-3 Sligo 0-1. Cooke started instead of Conroy

maigheo

Cunny Funt

Galway 0-10 Sligo 0-3. Contest will be good as over by half time by the looks of this.

Cunny Funt

Galway 1-15 Sligo 0-6 HT. The fat lady is singing.

GalwayBayBoy

2-20 to 1-9.

Ian Burke and Sean Kelly having great games.

Cunny Funt

Hard to believe Sligo managed by Ulster men would leave themselves so open in defence. Next up for Galway is against another wide open defensive team in Roscommon..

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on June 03, 2018, 04:48:34 PM
Hard to believe Sligo managed by Ulster men would leave themselves so open in defence. Next up for Galway is against another wide open defensive team in Roscommon..

Wasn't so wide open last year. If you think Galway will open the playbook after the hammering they got last year you don't know Kevin Walsh.

SLIGONIAN

Massively disappointing, just a disastrous weekend all round for Sligo but nothing new
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Syferus

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 03, 2018, 05:10:23 PM
Massively disappointing, just a disastrous weekend all round for Sligo but nothing new

What was the Pat Hughes craic about? Sounded like he was bullin coming off.

weareros

Well I called that one wrong. Thought that would be closer. After that performance, Galway will have propelled themselves to third favourites behind Dublin and Kerry (expected that one to be closer too). Looking forward to a great game in the Hyde in two weeks.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Syferus on June 03, 2018, 05:14:11 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 03, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

What was the Pat Hughes craic about? Sounded like he was bullin coming off.
I don't know, the were alot messages into oceanfm giving out about the commentator for saying he should be taken off but they are probably from his club
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM