?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tyrone exile

im sure we can work something out  ;D

Whitehair

The Old Firm on the 23rd is postponed again due to Rangers Scottish Cup match today being postponed. Its thought the old firm will now take place in March.

Over the Bar

QuoteThe Old Firm on the 23rd is postponed again due to Rangers Scottish Cup match today being postponed. Its thought the old firm will now take place in March.

Easyjet making a fortune out of this. lol

illdecide

I take it McGeady will miss the next league game thru suspension (mean't to be the Rangers game) and free to play after??
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Ifdown2, Was just off the phone with Beann Mhadaghan, at the minute the only deal for the Barca home match is, a double up, were you have to take in the Killie match this Saturday as well! (I'm going to the Killie match but not through a CSC, have got my Barca tickets through a friend) not sure if this suits you.

Will find out about the other CSC's in the area later this week and will let you know, William Orr CSC will be deciding on their plans for the Barca match shortly.
Tbc....

lfdown2

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 14, 2008, 02:31:45 PM
Ifdown2, Was just off the phone with Beann Mhadaghan, at the minute the only deal for the Barca home match is, a double up, were you have to take in the Killie match this Saturday as well! (I'm going to the Killie match but not through a CSC, have got my Barca tickets through a friend) not sure if this suits you.

Will find out about the other CSC's in the area later this week and will let you know, William Orr CSC will be deciding on their plans for the Barca match shortly.

thats great lad, i would take the 2 matches if need be, you know what the price is? droped you a pm

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Celtic eye Gancarczyk and Guzan 

Defender Seweryn Gancarczyk (left) and keeper Brad Guzan 
Celtic have taken two players on trial at Lennoxtown with a view to completing deals before the transfer window closes on 31 January.
Polish international left-back Seweryn Gancarczyk is rated at £750,000 and has played most of his career in the Ukraine with Metalist Kharkiv.

Celtic have also invited American international goalkeeper Brad Guzan to their training headquarters next week.

Guzan, 23, is valued at about £1m and has played four times for the USA.

Story taken from BBC, does anyone know anything about these two boys??

Tbc....

Rav67

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 22, 2008, 11:09:23 AM

Celtic have taken two players on trial at Lennoxtown with a view to completing deals before the transfer window closes on 31 January.
Polish international left-back Seweryn Gancarczyk is rated at £750,000 and has played most of his career in the Ukraine with Metalist Kharkiv.

Celtic have also invited American international goalkeeper Brad Guzan to their training headquarters next week.

Haven't heard much about either of them, but delighted to see us reinforcing in the full-back positions.  I don't reckon much to Naylor although apparently he's upped his performances a bit recently.  Guzan would be a strange signing given that Boruc has just signed a new deal and we have Brown on the bench (decent but not great keeper, what you'd expect really for your deputy).

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Rav67 on January 22, 2008, 06:26:24 PM

Haven't heard much about either of them, but delighted to see us reinforcing in the full-back positions.  I don't reckon much to Naylor although apparently he's upped his performances a bit recently.  Guzan would be a strange signing given that Boruc has just signed a new deal and we have Brown on the bench (decent but not great keeper, what you'd expect really for your deputy).

Was at Parkhead last Saturday for the Killie match (absolutely pish game), Naylor was dreadful, general consensus amoung the terraces is that he's not up to standard.
It's good to see that he is looking at the defense though, can't wait to see if this young fella Mizuno is as good as being said.
Tbc....

Rav67

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 23, 2008, 11:17:04 AM

Was at Parkhead last Saturday for the Killie match (absolutely pish game), Naylor was dreadful, general consensus amoung the terraces is that he's not up to standard.
It's good to see that he is looking at the defense though, can't wait to see if this young fella Mizuno is as good as being said.

I think he's crap too, I'd love to see % statistics for how many times in a game he actually finds someone in his own team with a pass or cross, it would be absolutely shocking. 

Only saw brief highlights on Setanta of the game, McDonald looked sharp.  Who else played well?  Think Strachan got a bit carried away with his praise of the team's performance by the looks of the wee bit I saw!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Rav67 on January 23, 2008, 05:33:42 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on January 23, 2008, 11:17:04 AM

I think he's crap too, I'd love to see % statistics for how many times in a game he actually finds someone in his own team with a pass or cross, it would be absolutely shocking. 

Only saw brief highlights on Setanta of the game, McDonald looked sharp.  Who else played well?  Think Strachan got a bit carried away with his praise of the team's performance by the looks of the wee bit I saw!

Scott Brown was the only one who stood out for me, should have been Celtic's MotM
Tbc....

seanf

the whole team were absolutely shocking today! :'(

Orior

Aye, with TG4 out of whack, I had the misfortune of watching this game on Setanta. Pish, drivel, crap and more drivel and more crap. Cant see them hoops winning anything.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Orior on January 27, 2008, 10:11:32 PM
Aye, with TG4 out of whack, I had the misfortune of watching this game on Setanta. Pish, drivel, crap and more drivel and more crap. Cant see them hoops winning anything.

The team have seriously gone off the boil at the minute, last couple of games have been sh*te.
The thing is though, points mean prizes, crap match, one goal but three points in the bag!

The team are hopefully getting all their bad matches out of the way now!  :-\
With Barca coming up in less then a month and tough away games against Motherwell and Aberdeen and away in the Scottish cup and at home against Hearts before this game, the next 4 weeks could well decide the season for us!

On the plus side, Naka's back, McGeady's back, Skippy still scoring, Brown playing class, hopefully Hinkel getting a full 90 mins, the immenient arrival of Mizuno and poss arrival of Guzan then things could be alot worse.

Hail Hail
Tbc....

clarshack

things need to improve big time and hopefully soon.