Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Farce.

The FA are charging Chelsea weekly for, well whatever takes their fancy. However in the last few weeks we have seen;

* Ferguson gesticulate at Reading fans.
* Carragher climb onto advertising hoarding and 'have a go' at Luton fans.
* Adebayor push Lee in the face, right under the ref's nose.
* Bentdner and Adebayor go toe to toe, and indeed Adebayor headbutt Bendtner.
* Fabregas throw an object into the Spurs fans.

And guess what....none of them charged by the FA!!! People wonder why Chelsea fans are paranoid!!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

Simple, Norf, Chelsea ain't a big enough club to get off with misdemeanours.

Manure v Spuds on Sunday - who do we want to win that one? A draw, followed by a bad tempered replay as Ronaldo is banned for 3 years for making Hitler gestures.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ONeill on January 24, 2008, 10:30:56 PM
Simple, Norf, Chelsea ain't a big enough club to get off with misdemeanours.

nrico2006

QuoteFarce.

The FA are charging Chelsea weekly for, well whatever takes their fancy. However in the last few weeks we have seen;

* Ferguson gesticulate at Reading fans.
* Carragher climb onto advertising hoarding and 'have a go' at Luton fans.
* Adebayor push Lee in the face, right under the ref's nose.
* Bentdner and Adebayor go toe to toe, and indeed Adebayor headbutt Bendtner.
* Fabregas throw an object into the Spurs fans.

And guess what....none of them charged by the FA!!! People wonder why Chelsea fans are paranoid!!

What have been Chelsea been charged for lately?  They deserved to be charged for their heckling of referee's.  But I do agree with regards to Adebayor, its a complete joke how he has got away with this.  He was lucky not to see red for the push on lee.  And you have Wenger and his 'I never seen anything' attitude - he has cancelled the press conference today too.  Typical Wenger, hiding away instead of being a man and actually admitting that Adebayor has done something wrong.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Dinny Breen

QuoteTypical Wenger, hiding away instead of being a man and actually admitting that Adebayor has done something wrong.

I can't believe someone actually took time out of their lives to write that....... ::)

Will be interesting to see what team Wenger names on Saturday (That's if someone can find the French National hide and seek champion) although with an amazing 33 first players the team he picks will no doubt be first choice....
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

"The FA will not take any formal disciplinary action against over the incident involving Arsenal team-mate Nicklas Bendtner during the Carling Cup semi-final second leg against Tottenham but will write to both players to remind them of their responsibilities."

Storm in a tea-cup. Wenger has told both to write a 1000-word essay on Kieran McGeeney.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: ONeill on January 24, 2008, 09:56:09 AM
Arsene always managed to bring out the worst in Fergie

Where as anyone can bring out the worst in wenger.....
Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

But to cheer ONeill up

I present this

Chelsea's Cole is a love cheat , who has a small dick and cant hold his ale apparently.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article725180.ece
Its Grim up North

Minder

Quote from: An Fear Rua on January 25, 2008, 12:23:53 PM
But to cheer ONeill up

I present this

Chelsea's Cole is a love cheat , who has a small dick and cant hold his ale apparently.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article725180.ece

How can we be sure the other fella is telling the truth ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Watcher Pat

Arsenal v Newcastle
FA Cup

Emirates Stadium
Saturday 26 January
Fourth Round
Kick-off: 1500 GMT
Referee: Martin Atkinson (West Yorkshire)
Replay: Wed, 13 February, 1945 GMT
BBC coverage: BBC Sport website, BBC Radio Five Live & highlights on Match of the Day.

Arsenal defenders Philippe Senderos and Gael Clichy are available for the FA Cup fourth round clash with Newcastle.

But Denilson is out for a month with a hamstring injury while Johan Djourou (groin) and Robin van Persie (thigh) remain in the treatment room.

Newcastle team news to follow later.

Arsenal (from): Almunia, Sagna, Senderos, Gallas, Clichy, Rosicky, Fabregas, Flamini, Hleb, Eduardo, Adebayor, Lehmann, Gilberto, Diaby, J Hoyte, Bendtner, Walcott.

1st 11 there look good.....
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

ONeill

"For a footballer, I didn't think he was in great shape. His legs weren't that big and he wasn't completely toned up top.

"He asked me to lie down next to him and before long his hands were all over me.

"We started having sex but it wasn't long before he said he felt sick again.

"Then he just rolled over and vomited on the floor, all over the cream carpet. It was disgusting."

But Cole was not going to let that stop him scoring. Aimee said: "He had some mouthwash, then jumped back into bed.

"We started having sex again but his mates piled into the room.

That lad's went up in my estimation.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on January 25, 2008, 01:40:04 PM
"For a footballer, I didn't think he was in great shape. His legs weren't that big and he wasn't completely toned up top.

"He asked me to lie down next to him and before long his hands were all over me.

"We started having sex but it wasn't long before he said he felt sick again.

"Then he just rolled over and vomited on the floor, all over the cream carpet. It was disgusting."

But Cole was not going to let that stop him scoring. Aimee said: "He had some mouthwash, then jumped back into bed.

"We started having sex again but his mates piled into the room.

That lad's went up in my estimation.

That fella should have a bit more self respect & dignity, he should not be trailing Coles name through the mud in this manner.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Norf Tyrone

QuoteWhat have been Chelsea been charged for lately?  They deserved to be charged for their heckling of referee's.  But I do agree with regards to Adebayor, its a complete joke how he has got away with this.  He was lucky not to see red for the push on lee.  And you have Wenger and his 'I never seen anything' attitude - he has cancelled the press conference today too.  Typical Wenger, hiding away instead of being a man and actually admitting that Adebayor has done something wrong.

They were charged for failing to control ther players after Essien's red card v Derby. I am not defending Chelsea's actions in every instance, although some of the so-called offences are very watery. However the system should be equal for all. At the minute I believe Chelsea are getting a raw deal, and are effectivelly paying for Wembley by direct debit!

Every week I see players of various teams surrounding the ref, but NEVER charged. Essien was given a straight red for an identical challange to that of Adebayor! In addition the recent failed appeal over Ashley Cole's red card also leaves a bitter taste.

Are the FA getting back at Chelsea for 'crimes' committed during the Jose era, that they were too frightened to act on?

Norf Tyrone

Oh...and will that be amother £100k into Ashley's pocket from 'The Sun'?

Cole has clashed with the Sun before. In June 2006 the Sun and sister paper the News of the World are understood paid more than £100,000 in libel damages to the footballer as part of an out-of-court settlement.

Dinny Breen

A third club - reported to be Arsenal - is in the running to sign Middlesbrough defender Jonathan Woodgate after agreeing a fee for the England international.

Tottenham were thought to be favourites ahead of Newcastle to sign the 28-year-old but Boro chief executive Keith Lamb has revealed they have also accepted an offer from another side, with Sky sources reporting it is Arsenal.

"We've agreed a fee with Tottenham and as far as I'm aware he went down at the weekend to have a medical and we're just waiting to see," Lamb said.

"We agreed a fee with Tottenham, Newcastle and another club but we left it up to Jonathan, he could stay or go."

Woodgate is one of Middlesbrough's prize assets but the player has been troubled by injuries in the last few years and Lamb said manager Gareth Southgate was happy to let the player go providing his valuation - believed to be around £8million - was met.

"We've got an abundance of centre-backs and with the emergence of David Wheater and with Robert Huth back and Emanuel Pogatetz, Gareth felt he could let one of them go," Lamb told talkSPORT.

Really don't know what to make of this, he was a good player but hasn't really impressed me in years. Will be interesting to see if he comes at least it shows he's willing to comptete for his place rather than taking the soft option of Newcastle or the spuds...
#newbridgeornowhere