Kilkenny Vs Waterford

Started by thejuice, April 27, 2007, 02:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

Quote from: bottlethrower7 on April 30, 2007, 11:08:22 AM
Laoislad, why is Zane Keenan not on the Laois panel?

Also, whats the story with James Young being listed as a Tinnahinch player? When did he move club? What were the circumstances of his move? Hes a fair player for any club to get. I'm surprised there wasn't more said about that.

Hard to judge Laois on that game. Wicklow were awful. Laois look to be in rebuilding mode, which is no harm. A couple of the forwards looked nippy, but their hurling was a little sloppy at times. On a drier day they might be decent enough.

What other club do you reckon Young played for?
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 30, 2007, 10:14:58 AM
One little gripe i have from yesterdays game,Why did the Kilkenny/Waterford teams come onto the pitch while the Laois captain was giving his speech?
It was like now the minnows are finished let the big guns get all the attention,surely they should have respected the fact that Laois had won and give them their moment?You could not hear the Laois captain over the sound of the fans shouting for their respective teams

I was at match and i thought it was bad of them too
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

tayto

imtommygunn - yep, changing around for next years league, will make for a much better league next spring really with 4 home and 4 away games.

bottlethrower7

Quote from: WeAreBlueWeAreWhite on April 30, 2007, 12:02:07 PM
Quote from: bottlethrower7 on April 30, 2007, 11:08:22 AM
Laoislad, why is Zane Keenan not on the Laois panel?

Also, whats the story with James Young being listed as a Tinnahinch player? When did he move club? What were the circumstances of his move? Hes a fair player for any club to get. I'm surprised there wasn't more said about that.

Hard to judge Laois on that game. Wicklow were awful. Laois look to be in rebuilding mode, which is no harm. A couple of the forwards looked nippy, but their hurling was a little sloppy at times. On a drier day they might be decent enough.

What other club do you reckon Young played for?

Clonaslee, which then became Clonaslee-St Manmans.

The Real Laoislad

Sorry Bottle thrower only just saw you questions

Tinnahinch is Clonaslee/Rosenallis and thats why James Young is listed as playing for them
Don't know why Zane Keenan isn't on Laois panel
You'll Never Walk Alone.

bottlethrower7

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 30, 2007, 01:21:07 PM
Sorry Bottle thrower only just saw you questions

Tinnahinch is Clonaslee/Rosenallis and thats why James Young is listed as playing for them
Don't know why Zane Keenan isn't on Laois panel

cheers Laoislad. Keenan is a fine hurler but still very young. I was just wondering if there was any fallout over the recent county final 'controversies', but thats hardly likely seeing as theres other Castletown lads playing.

tayto

yea i was wondering where zane was as well, maybe injured? Was he playing at all during the rest of the league?

Croí na hÉireann

Great result for Waterford. Anyone else see the aul lad in the crowd jumping around the place with the excitement when Waterford scored their last point? Everyone around him were breaking themselves laughing, nearly fell off the couch myself.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

tayto

Yea, class stuff alright, not so nice was the shot of the middle aged man giving the kilkenny fans the finger after a waterford score earlier on in the match. hope he's ashamed of himself today.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: tayto on April 30, 2007, 03:35:13 PM
Yea, class stuff alright, not so nice was the shot of the middle aged man giving the kilkenny fans the finger after a waterford score earlier on in the match. hope he's ashamed of himself today.

Kilkenny fans are very hard to listen too though.... ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.