Kilkenny Vs Waterford

Started by thejuice, April 27, 2007, 02:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tayto

Are they going to line out as named? Cha Fitz at 14 is a bit of a surprise, when he can run the game from midfield.

AZOffaly

Cha played in there against Declan Ruth in the semi final. Prendergast is another big man, so maybe they are going to try running him.

slow corner back

Quote from: thejuice on April 29, 2007, 10:36:47 AM
Quote from: slow corner back on April 28, 2007, 06:11:47 PM
Is shefflin definitly starting Juice? I heard he was on the bench although I may well be wrong on this one.

Kilkenny Squad Announced:
PJ Ryan; N Hickey, B Hogan, JJ Delaney; J Tyrrell, J Tennyson, T Walsh; D Lyng, W O'Dwyer; E Brennan, M Comerford, R Power; H Shefflin (Capt), J Fitzpatrick, A Fogarty.

Fair enough juice. Perhaps I should not listen to so much chat in the pub from "informed " people, lol

thejuice

Still love the ould bar stool philosophers.

As Shane macGowen says

"The most important thing to remember about drunks is that drunks are far more intelligent than non-drunks. They spend a lot of time talking in pubs, unlike workaholics who concentrate on their careers and ambitions, who never develop their higher spiritual values, who never explore the insides of their head like a drunk does."
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tatler Jack

Well done Waterford. No county deserved it more.

magickingdom

great game... roll on the championship

INDIANA

good to see a different county winning - waterford got the luck that's deserted them in recent years. decent game if a bit scrappy at times.

thejuice

Great for Waterford and for Hurling. Now we need Waterford to take it to the next level and match the Cats and the Rebels.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

tayto

I thought it was great stuff, congratulation to waterford, i thought they might regret some of the wides. Also thought the ref didnt give them much in the second half. I'd say cody will play cha in midfield from now on, that the worst i've seen him play since i last saw him inthe forwards. Waterford seemt o have stoped leaking soft goals, their defense was excellent throughout, Carney, Prendergast and of course McGrath, mighty stuff.

Mayo4Sam

Thought this was a craicing second half from waterford, congrats, gald they showed the bottle to edge it out
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

didlyi

One of the toughest games Ive seen in along while and great that waterford should come out on top showing that they can mathch teams physically aswell. They are serious contenders for the AI now but Kilkkenny are still lethal and could have nailed this game a few times today. Great day for hurling Congrats To Watreford

The Real Laoislad

Always happy to see Kilkenny lose,a bit of slagging on the way now to my Kilkenny mates.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tayto

Well done to Laois also, wasnt much of a game, what happened to Wicklow, that's some way to lose yer unbeaten run!

deiseach

Tsk. Henry Shefflin putting frees wide from 20 metres out? Kilkenny bottled it.

;D

Blacksheep

Great game to watch as a neutral although like most GAA fans I have a soft spot for Waterford. Great 2nd half and they won it well in the end. Good for Waterford & good for hurling.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!