Ooh Ah Up The Ra

Started by illdecide, October 14, 2022, 09:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Is Foster going to apologise about attending the funeral of a mass murderer and eulogising him? Let's get things in perspective.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: red hander on November 25, 2022, 07:03:40 PM
Is Foster going to apologise about attending the funeral of a mass murderer and eulogising him? Let's get things in perspective.

Let's not get into going to funerals of people who were convicted of murder by elected representatives
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

We be on a hiding to nothing there.

whitey

She's a public figure and is well able to account for her actions

This young lady is a private citizen who made a mistake

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on November 25, 2022, 07:26:38 PM

Not too worried about being a private citizen when uploading her video on social media

It's daft and unfortunately fair game 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Wildweasel74

Trailer, I don't see the point naming the girl here, as done in a earlier post, anybody want to know her name, not hard to find.

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 25, 2022, 07:30:05 PM

Not too worried about being a private citizen when uploading her video on social media

I completely agree, but I also agree with an earlier poster who said this shouldn't ruin her life

Step up-apologize and move on

red hander

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 25, 2022, 07:24:58 PM

Let's not get into going to funerals of people who were convicted of murder by elected representatives

He wasn't convicted. But every f**ker knew, including that bitch.
And we're supposed to think she deserves an apology? What about an apology from her to Fraser's victims? She's never said a word about it.

Orior

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 25, 2022, 07:37:52 PM
Trailer, I don't see the point naming the girl here, as done in a earlier post, anybody want to know her name, not hard to find.

The 'other side' were quick to name her boyfriend on social media too.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

michaelg

[/quote.
Why is it 'unfortunately fair game'? You are either a horiible bigot or you are not? You can't have it both ways.

michaelg

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on November 25, 2022, 11:36:53 PM
Quote from: michaelg on November 25, 2022, 11:17:30 PM

[/quote.
Why is it 'unfortunately fair game'? You are either a horiible bigot or you are not? You can't have it both ways.

I'm not sure there's strong evidence that this girl is a bigot. Let alone a horrible one.

P.s I don't know who fcuked up the quoting but I couldn't get out of it.
Fairly sure, antagonistically chanting about an organisatin who carried out murder attempts on your father and bus driver, would qualify you as such.

Milltown Row2

[/quote.

It's unfortunate for her, I didn't say she wasn't a bigot or horrible. Social media will hang her out to dry, she has to live with her actions.

Plenty people have done a hell of a lot worse and managed to have murals or flute bands named after them. This is the strange world we live in. You can be a bigot and be made into a knight or a dame

GAABoardMod5

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 26, 2022, 12:39:12 AM

[/quote.

It's unfortunate for her, I didn't say she wasn't a bigot or horrible. Social media will hang her out to dry, she has to live with her actions.

Plenty people have done a hell of a lot worse and managed to have murals or flute bands named after them. This is the strange world we live in. You can be a bigot and be made into a knight or a dame

Test...somebody deleted the [/quote] bit at the end of what they were quoting, hence the error in placement of the new comment.

JPGJOHNNYG

The most worrying thing about all this is that we won't have to wait long for the next idiot to do something equally daft and then act shocked when it goes viral. I'll be honest with you it annoyed me because usually ussuns seem to have a higher moral ground on this sort of behaviour than themmuns.

JPGJOHNNYG

Just to add a bit like the footballers it gives rags like beltel and newsletter material for countless shit articles for weeks