?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lurganblue

Quote from: marty34 on December 09, 2019, 01:26:15 AM
Quote from: illdecide on December 08, 2019, 10:56:46 PM
Firstly i was really disappointed on how poor we were today...If i'm being honest Sevco will never get a better chance to win a trophy than they did today and to come up against big Frazer in that form was unfortunate for them...When you break it down and see how under par Celtic were today it's actually unbelievable how we were not beat...
1) Morgan upfront was basically worth nothing to us and we might as well been playing with 10 men
2) Elyounoussi was not at it and didn't look fit (another passenger)
3) Frimpong getting sent off (down to 10 men)
4) When Frimpong was sent off we'd to put Ajer at RB and that was a dangerous move with the pace of Kent
5) Sevco missed a penalty ;D

We were so handicapped today it was unreal and still won it which makes it all the sweeter. I was really pleased for J Hayes who i thought was decent (think someone on here moaned he was in the starting line up), he's actually a decent wing back. Thought our entire midfield were below par but when you think of the above is it any wonder we were a bit below par.
It was very strange that L Griffiths was not even on the bench today when you factor in Eddie was not fit, my thinking would have been to start LG upfront and got 55-60 mins from him and then bring on French Eddie...Somethings just not right there

It was me - he's not a left back though. Was ok today in the game but not a proper left back.  He's replacing Tierney!!!!

Better option for Ireland than McClean

illdecide

Quote from: lurganblue on December 09, 2019, 11:46:50 AM
Quote from: marty34 on December 09, 2019, 01:26:15 AM
Quote from: illdecide on December 08, 2019, 10:56:46 PM
Firstly i was really disappointed on how poor we were today...If i'm being honest Sevco will never get a better chance to win a trophy than they did today and to come up against big Frazer in that form was unfortunate for them...When you break it down and see how under par Celtic were today it's actually unbelievable how we were not beat...
1) Morgan upfront was basically worth nothing to us and we might as well been playing with 10 men
2) Elyounoussi was not at it and didn't look fit (another passenger)
3) Frimpong getting sent off (down to 10 men)
4) When Frimpong was sent off we'd to put Ajer at RB and that was a dangerous move with the pace of Kent
5) Sevco missed a penalty ;D

We were so handicapped today it was unreal and still won it which makes it all the sweeter. I was really pleased for J Hayes who i thought was decent (think someone on here moaned he was in the starting line up), he's actually a decent wing back. Thought our entire midfield were below par but when you think of the above is it any wonder we were a bit below par.
It was very strange that L Griffiths was not even on the bench today when you factor in Eddie was not fit, my thinking would have been to start LG upfront and got 55-60 mins from him and then bring on French Eddie...Somethings just not right there

It was me - he's not a left back though. Was ok today in the game but not a proper left back.  He's replacing Tierney!!!!

Better option for Ireland than McClean

Defo
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 09, 2019, 11:41:57 AM
The stamp by Morelos on the Celtic defender was horrendous. I would hope he gets a retrospective ban for it. He's like Luis Suarez without any of the football ability that boy.

lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Dire Ear

illdecide

Quote from: Dire Ear on December 15, 2019, 01:55:54 PM
Morelos again,   love it   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah but them hoors keep winning, looks like it'll come down to the head to head matches. A win at CP at the end of the month should give us a bit of breathing space and then hopefully they'll start to fall off the wagon

marty34

Quote from: illdecide on December 15, 2019, 02:32:31 PM

Yeah but them hoors keep winning, looks like it'll come down to the head to head matches. A win at CP at the end of the month should give us a bit of breathing space and then hopefully they'll start to fall off the wagon

Will he miss the OF game?

under the bar

Quote from: marty34 on December 15, 2019, 03:22:31 PM
Quote from: illdecide on December 15, 2019, 02:32:31 PM

Will he miss the OF game?

He'll miss the next match against Hibs surely?  The fat Buffalo OF flop could well be sold in Jan if any desperate club want to take a punt my on the head case. Then the bluenoses season is over.

Boycey

I see the Green Brigade made twats of themselves again today ..

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Boycey on December 15, 2019, 11:39:30 PM
I see the Green Brigade made t**ts of themselves again today ..

why's that? a message to the english tories who have no business in scotland or ireland  ::)

as for rod, pure bs artist  8)

ned

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on December 16, 2019, 01:47:34 AM

why's that? a message to the english tories who have no business in scotland or ireland  ::)

Best ignored, another English football fan dan trying to moralise us.

Boycey

Quote from: ned on December 16, 2019, 11:03:00 AM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on December 16, 2019, 01:47:34 AM

Best ignored, another English football fan dan trying to moralise us.

;D

illdecide

Job done tonight again, played rightly and could have won by another 2 or 3 goals. Hearts were full of endeavor for the first 20 mins but once Celtic scored it was really game over...Over to the Huns on Fri night...

P.S. Some bastid bought me a Sevco scarf today from secret santa in work...cheeky hoor ;D

illdecide

Another 3pts today, had to work for them. Aberdeen put up a good fight but that extra bit of quality shone through. Much better 2nd half.

Just looked at the fixtures there, after the winter break we are away 5 of the first 6 matches. That's brutal, one of them is a cup match but still...one home match from 6

bannside

Watched it in Aberdeen TV. Yes we were the better team but those last couple of performances were workmanlike at best. It's a case of winning ugly but that's been the pattern recently.

tonto1888

Quote from: bannside on December 21, 2019, 09:26:42 PM
Watched it in Aberdeen TV. Yes we were the better team but those last couple of performances were workmanlike at best. It's a case of winning ugly but that's been the pattern recently.

Anothe couple of wins to take us to the break will do rightly