Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Quote from: seanmc123 on March 28, 2017, 11:10:47 PM
Could only imagine half of the guys on here. Big fat bellys hanging over the keyboard, never kicked a ball in their lives.. wise up use pack of winging dungbags. It's f**king march and I think we are in a great position. No one better than harte just ask the players, at the end of the day the players have the power, thank god it doesn't come down to half the godshotes in here when coming to pick a manger. Amen
go away and bury ur head in the sand ya ostrich. the players will play for whoever the county board puts there. players didnt look too happy last weekend.

In hiding

Could only imagine half of the guys on here. Big fat bellys hanging over the keyboard, never kicked a ball in their lives.. wise up use pack of winging dungbags. It's f**king march and I think we are in a great position. No one better than harte just ask the players, at the end of the day the players have the power, thank god it doesn't come down to half the godshotes in here when coming to pick a manger. Amen
As long as mickey keeps picking you then you're happy. What's your thoughts on the winning mayo point. Should cathal have been tighter

RedHandTom

Quote from: In hiding on March 28, 2017, 11:46:27 PM
As long as mickey keeps picking you then you're happy. What's your thoughts on the winning mayo point. Should cathal have been tighter

Yes and was caught for the goal too. Not going well. Mickey will keep picking him though

teaminamillion

you said Amen. Do you and Mickey go to the same chapel together? Lets make Tyrone great again!  Harte out yesterday today and tomorrow

seanmc123

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 28, 2017, 11:17:07 PM
go away and bury ur head in the sand ya ostrich. the players will play for whoever the county board puts there. players didnt look too happy last weekend.

Il tell you one thing you are some retard...

seanmc123

Quote from: RedHandTom on March 28, 2017, 11:58:08 PM

You should ask Mr Moran if Cathal is any good. Cathal is our best defender weather you like it or not. It's a good job most of you boys arnt involved in football, or maybe use should step up to the mark seeing use are all full of yourselves ;)

Yes and was caught for the goal too. Not going well. Mickey will keep picking him though

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: seanmc123 on March 29, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

You should ask Mr Moran if Cathal is any good. Cathal is our best defender weather you like it or not. It's a good job most of you boys arnt involved in football, or maybe use should step up to the mark seeing use are all full of yourselves ;)

McCarron is a good defender but he was dreadful on Sunday and probably should been hooked or at least changed man earlier, Moran won pretty much every ball out in front of him.

His form is a cause for concern at the minute but he seems to go well during the summer so hopefully he just needs the ground to firm up.

southtyronegael

mc carron should knuckle down to the football more rather than writing books.

skeog

southtyronegael

delgany

Kicking for success coaching workshop with Stephen O Neill on Thursday evening at 7pm in Healy Park, Omagh - book... (link: http://fb.me/1R5PZkfta) fb.me/1R5PZkfta..

He's  a week too late .......

southtyronegael

Quote from: delgany on March 29, 2017, 07:48:39 PM
Kicking for success coaching workshop with Stephen O Neill on Thursday evening at 7pm in Healy Park, Omagh - book... (link: http://fb.me/1R5PZkfta) fb.me/1R5PZkfta..

He's  a week too late .......
all tyrone players need attend....

Man Marker

See the u21 semi final off because Omagh pitch is unplayable, a shocker, the pitch that just keeps giving. Is there a brain cell operating anywhere in the Gaa Admin world fixing a game in Omagh

seanmc123

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 29, 2017, 06:07:28 PM
Quote from: seanmc123 on March 29, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

Quit funny bombe

McCarron is a good defender but he was dreadful on Sunday and probably should been hooked or at least changed man earlier, Moran won pretty much every ball out in front of him.

His form is a cause for concern at the minute but he seems to go well during the summer so hopefully he just needs the ground to firm up.

Bomber or whatever they call you. Did you watch the game ?? If so you would have seen McCarron win every ball that went into Moran the second half you nitwit, hence Moran to be subbed due to being roasted. Unbelievable !!! What game where you watching

seanmc123

Oh and I can burn a copy of the disk and send it to you, if you don't take my word for it. ;)