Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

Carmen stateside, he appeared a couple of years ago. He is a workhorse who adds alot to the team and actually is highly regarded in Dromore. And that McMenamin man spent the whole game twisting with people in the crowd.

On a footballing note, Mickey Harte could do worse than take a look at Eoin McCusker and Mark Donnelly. Donnelly scored 1-5 from play off Cathal McCarron yesterday. A Dromore man told me after the game that he never saw McCarron getting a roasting like it before. McCusker is a strong fella who is trying to carry a poor enough Dromore forward unit without a fit Conor O'Neil, Snowy and McCullagh. I would say he is Dromores most important player.

020304 Tir Eoghain

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 10, 2009, 01:51:33 PM
Take him to court................after what I witnessed yesterday I would. Its as simple as that. Fisticuffs and a bit of wrestling is sort of part of the game in a way but the line has to be drawn. There should be a suspension catorgarising for offences like this were by the culprit gets 2 years or something along those lines. It was a simple case of "here is a good player, i am having a poor game, I am going to break his leg because he is doing us harm".
In fact the more i think of it, dont take him to court, take him out round the back of the changing rooms and give him a good stern lecture ;)

That'd be the best job Roddy. Surprised he didnt get a slap or two on the way off the field ::) Was the game in Carmen or Dromore btw?
Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

orangeman

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 10, 2009, 02:01:32 PM
Carmen stateside, he appeared a couple of years ago. He is a workhorse who adds alot to the team and actually is highly regarded in Dromore. And that McMenamin man spent the whole game twisting with people in the crowd.

On a footballing note, Mickey Harte could do worse than take a look at Eoin McCusker and Mark Donnelly. Donnelly scored 1-5 from play off Cathal McCarron yesterday. A Dromore man told me after the game that he never saw McCarron getting a roasting like it before. McCusker is a strong fella who is trying to carry a poor enough Dromore forward unit without a fit Conor O'Neil, Snowy and McCullagh. I would say he is Dromores most important player.

2 excellent players. I think Mc Cusker was looked at 2 years ago I believe in the Mc Kenna Cup ???

C_Berg_316

Quote from: orangeman on August 10, 2009, 02:10:57 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 10, 2009, 02:01:32 PM

2 excellent players. I think Mc Cusker was looked at 2 years ago I believe in the Mc Kenna Cup ???

Played with Sparkie in Australia - class act - could be in with a chance of a McKenna Cup spot for next year especially if Carmen do well in championship - was there no backlash from any Carmen players roddy after the incident happened?
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

loughshore lad

Mark Donnelly is flying at the minute.  He was in great form against Ardboe in the league when Carmen tanked us a few weeks ago.  He gave 3 different men the run around that night.

LandErIn

boy at work says that Paddy McGuckin (Edendork) is Moneymore's manager in the Derry Intermediate ranks.

Wee Roddy

Macos brother Ronan was being restrained by a couple of Carrickmore players from what I seen and From what i hear McMahon got a couple of clips but most of the players seemed to be immediately concerned about the injured player. It was hot and heavy for a while on the resumption and how a couple of our defenders stayed on the field to the game was over is a mystery.

020304 Tir Eoghain

Is Mc Cusker a nephew of Canavans?

Final Whistle

McMahon went to do Mellon early in the year. Charged about 40 yards at him during a break in play, lets just say there was only one winner!! a cowardly player obviously of their goalkeepers same mentality who has the habit of charging 60 yards, slapping somebody and running away as fast as possible.....yella!!!

Hereiam

Will Errigal 3rds be looking a change in management again now that that they have no chance of any silverware this year?

020304 Tir Eoghain

I'd say he'll be wearing wing mirrors the next time Dromore meet Carmen :D

longball

Both Eglish in division 1 and Stewartstown in Division 2 have all remaining games at home and are both trying to stave off relegation. Just shows that lack of home games during the year has really effected them. Can you see any of them staying up.

Is this weekend the last game for a month!!!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

orangeman

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 10, 2009, 03:05:25 PM
Quote from: longball on August 10, 2009, 02:57:51 PM
Both Eglish in division 1 and Stewartstown in Division 2 have all remaining games at home and are both trying to stave off relegation. Just shows that lack of home games during the year has really effected them. Can you see any of them staying up.

There are a couple of games in Division 1, a nearly full round in Division 2 and a full round of Division 3 games for the weekend of 29-30 August. There are also two JFC quarter final games down for 21st & 22nd August, and one on the 28th August too. The Glenelly vs. Dungannon replay is on this Saturday in Loughmacrory.

Eglish are down to play at Coalisland on the 30th August, a win there would see them only a point behind Loughmacrory with both having played 12 games, it's between these two teams for the automatic relegation spot.

Lough have the points on the board and are in a whole lot better position that Eglish who minus Brendan Donnelly will be up against it.

longball

Quote from: orangeman on August 10, 2009, 03:14:51 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on August 10, 2009, 03:05:25 PM
Quote from: longball on August 10, 2009, 02:57:51 PM

There are a couple of games in Division 1, a nearly full round in Division 2 and a full round of Division 3 games for the weekend of 29-30 August. There are also two JFC quarter final games down for 21st & 22nd August, and one on the 28th August too. The Glenelly vs. Dungannon replay is on this Saturday in Loughmacrory.

Eglish are down to play at Coalisland on the 30th August, a win there would see them only a point behind Loughmacrory with both having played 12 games, it's between these two teams for the automatic relegation spot.

Lough have the points on the board and are in a whole lot better position that Eglish who minus Brendan Donnelly will be up against it.

Why are they minus Brendan Donnelly?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0