Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southderry

Matter of interest. Are there any Derrymen taking teams in Tyrone at the minute? If they are how are they doing? There are a number of Tyrone/Donegal/Down men plying there trade  down here such as Tiffy at Slaughtneil and Kavanagh at Swatragh(Both out of the cship).

SidelineKick

Quote from: southderry on August 10, 2009, 11:58:08 AM
Matter of interest. Are there any Derrymen taking teams in Tyrone at the minute? If they are how are they doing? There are a number of Tyrone/Donegal/Down men plying there trade  down here such as Tiffy at Slaughtneil and Kavanagh at Swatragh(Both out of the cship).

Neil McCloy is taking Derrylaughan at the min.  Not sure how he's getting on.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

glencullrule

I heard the McNally incident was malicious, and was done by Shane McMahon who saw red.

southderry

Think Neil is from Lavey. We must be the one county with most outside men involved?

Final Whistle

Shane McMahon-i didnt think it would be intentional until I heard that name. He never plays the ball, always the man.

A thug!

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: southderry on August 10, 2009, 11:58:08 AM

joe canavan is taking mfelt and going resonably well
"Swing er over!"

southderry

Paddy Downey at Clonoe. Is he still there now they are out of the cship?

LandErIn

Neil Mccloy is from Loup, but I think he teaches in Bellaghy school.

Aye there are a few outsiders managing in Derry.

Teams still in the cship
Glenullin - Dermot McNicholl
Dungiven - Eugene Kelly
Newbridge - Horse Devlin
Bellaghy - Joe Cassidy
Ballinderry - James McCartan
Magherfelt - Joe Canavan
Loup - John Brennan
Lavey - Seamus Downey
Coleraine - don't know, McGolricks da I think

Wee Roddy

I can assure anyone who thinks that the incident that happened in the Carrickmore Dromore game was an accident, it was not. McNally had passed the ball and 3 seconds later he got hacked below the knee. How is kicking someone an accident when a man has fisted the ball away seconds before it. McMahon picked on a soft target and a complete footballer. He never went near Gabby McCallan, Ciaran McAleer or Paul Hughes all day. He is a coward no matter what people say about him being a "physco".

longball

Just out of a matter of interest fellas if this was to happen you do you think yous would take him to court?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

DCR

Quote from: Final Whistle on August 10, 2009, 11:33:20 AM
I feel for the likes of S.Town who have had their season destroyed by this system.

Grossly unfair but its a balancing act between the club and county these days. I feel county subs should be released to play club football and thats the way it was until one spoilt brat kicked up a fuss! Congratulations to the Tones on a facile win yesterday. However, i fear for their safety as they are not as good as Lochmacrory or Killyclogher IMHO.
I know that Mickey needs the numbers for his "in house" games but what's the point in keeping players like (eg) Ramie Mulgrew out of Club Football ??

TonesAbú

Even though i am obviously a Kildress man myself, I would definitely say that the starred games have been very kind to us. Not many other teams will have got Moy and Dromore without their county men.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 10, 2009, 12:43:43 PM
I can assure anyone who thinks that the incident that happened in the Carrickmore Dromore game was an accident, it was not. McNally had passed the ball and 3 seconds later he got hacked below the knee. How is kicking someone an accident when a man has fisted the ball away seconds before it. McMahon picked on a soft target and a complete footballer. He never went near Gabby McCallan, Ciaran McAleer or Paul Hughes all day. He is a coward no matter what people say about him being a "physco".

Terrible news about Maco, when did this mc Mahon boy come on the scene Roddy? If indeed it was intentional then the ref will have it in his report surely.  I would say mc Mahon will have his day ahead going by a few of the posters on here today!

orangeman

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 10, 2009, 08:59:49 AM
Carrickmore were handed a devastating blow yesterday with the news that Kevin McNally will be out for the remainder of the year at least with multiple fractures in his leg due to a horrific and late tackle by a Dromore player. In the interest of Dromore club or in a strange way, the lunatic involved I really hope it was not premeditated. I guess no one can answer that that only the afore mentioned lunatic. This man will get a months suspension yet if he did it on the street he would get a prison sentence.

On a footballing note I really can not see Carmen winniong the O'Neill cup this year without him. I would think that he is in the top 2 or 3 highest scorers in the league and any team would stuggle without this.

Bad news for Carmen. Great player who is a very consistent score getter. Hope it's not as bad as it's being reported. Who was reffing yesterday ?

Wee Roddy

Take him to court................after what I witnessed yesterday I would. Its as simple as that. Fisticuffs and a bit of wrestling is sort of part of the game in a way but the line has to be drawn. There should be a suspension catorgarising for offences like this were by the culprit gets 2 years or something along those lines. It was a simple case of "here is a good player, i am having a poor game, I am going to break his leg because he is doing us harm".
In fact the more i think of it, dont take him to court, take him out round the back of the changing rooms and give him a good stern lecture ;)