Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcard

Quote from: redcard on August 10, 2009, 11:08:17 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 10, 2009, 10:39:00 PM
Dromore finally won in 07 cause the footballers on the team at last outweighed the hothead generation.
In 08 they should've/could've have won as well (10-9 loss AET).

think about what you have just said there aaron  :o

Sorry aaron you misunderstood me. Never mind

Aaron Boone

020304 Tir Eoghain

Dromore finally won in 07 cause the footballers on the team at last outweighed the hothead generation.

Management excluded i assume Aaron :'(
Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

phpearse

Heard that Kyle Cooney had a return to club action at the weekend. Scoring something like 1-3.

viiv

He started against Eglish converting a penalty and scoring a couple of points.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: redcard on August 11, 2009, 12:20:08 AM
Quote from: redcard on August 10, 2009, 11:08:17 PM

think about what you have just said there aaron  :o

Sorry aaron you misunderstood me. Never mind

I got it.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

E.Cullan

Quote from: phpearse on August 11, 2009, 09:50:46 AM
Heard that Kyle Cooney had a return to club action at the weekend. Scoring something like 1-3.

Good to hear.

ziggysego

Was reading this on the BBC website this afternoon. Anyone hear anything about it?

A GAA pitch in County Tyrone has been daubed with sectarian graffiti.

Police said weed-killer was used to spell out sectarian slogans on the pitch at St Macartans Gaelic Football Club in Augher.

Clogher Valley councillor Anthony McGonnell condemned the "senseless attack" and hoped it would be an "isolated incident".

"This attack will not deter the club from continuing to offer a service to the local community," he said.

"The Augher club is a testament to the hard work and community ethos the GAA in Tyrone inhabits and a lot of effort and money, all raised from the local community, has been spent in the past few years to make the facilities there one of the best around."

Testing Accessibility

phpearse

Yes heard this last night. UVF and GAA BASTARDS were sprayed into the grass of the training field. Very visible as you drive past.

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on August 11, 2009, 04:54:52 PM
Was reading this on the BBC website this afternoon. Anyone hear anything about it?

Police said weed-killer was used to spell out sectarian slogans on the pitch at St Macartans Gaelic Football Club in Augher.

Clogher Valley councillor Anthony McGonnell condemned the "senseless attack" and hoped it would be an "isolated incident".

"This attack will not deter the club from continuing to offer a service to the local community," he said.

"The Augher club is a testament to the hard work and community ethos the GAA in Tyrone inhabits and a lot of effort and money, all raised from the local community, has been spent in the past few years to make the facilities there one of the best around."

Bastards.

KIDDO 4

Clonoe 1.12,Ardboe 0.13 reserve championship quarter final tonight inClonoe  , with Clonoe  facing E-Ciarian in the  semi final on Friday night, as they continue their bid for 3 in a row at this level.

Final Whistle

I think the county teams's non playing panel members have been granted a licence to play this weekend.

Collie Holmes is definitely playing for the Harps on Friday night.

C_Berg_316

Quote from: orangeman on August 11, 2009, 07:14:57 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 11, 2009, 04:54:52 PM

b**tards.

My thoughts exactly - this is my home club - we noticed it at training the other night - the black f**kers - think it may have been done around the time of the clogher valley show with them knowing that there is a festival out at the pitch 21st august weekend with More Power to Your Elbow - UVF is on the main pitch - think it has actually pretty visible now when your driving along the road and then there is f**k the GAA and other stuff on the training pitch - pure scumbags - would love to have caught them in the act!!!
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

Wee Roddy

Lads, were any of you aware of a  rule stating that county minors can not play in the reserve knockouts? I have heard that Carrickmore played a minor, who is no where near the senior squad, in the semi against Dromore last Friday and subsequentley been thrown out of the tournament and the player himself suspended for a month. Neither the club nor the player were aware of such rules. He came on as a sub in the closong minutes and touched the ball twice. Indeed it was his reserve debut. As a result he misses the minor league final tonight!

amigo

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 12, 2009, 01:45:28 PM
Lads, were any of you aware of a  rule stating that county minors can not play in the reserve knockouts? I have heard that Carrickmore played a minor, who is no where near the senior squad, in the semi against Dromore last Friday and subsequentley been thrown out of the tournament and the player himself suspended for a month. Neither the club nor the player were aware of such rules. He came on as a sub in the closong minutes and touched the ball twice. Indeed it was his reserve debut. As a result he misses the minor league final tonight!

I think something similar happened in the Intermediate Reserve Championship as well, and Derrylaughan or Rock were put out of the competition!!