Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Greencastle 1-15 Derrylaughlin 0-06
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on August 09, 2009, 10:19:59 PM

Greencastle a step or so from senior now surely ?

KIDDO 4

TYRONE FIXTURES

Tuesday 11 Aug 7:15pm
W J Dolan RFC Q/F (et if required)
Clonoe v Ardboe

Grade 1 U21 K/O Q/F – first named teams at home (et if required)
Coalisland v Augher

Grade 2 U21 K/O S/F – first named teams at home (et if required)
Gortin v Pomeroy

Grade 3 U21 KO Q/F – first named teams at home (et if required)
Brackaville v Beragh

Thursday 13th Aug 6:45pm and 7:45pm
ACL Div 3
Brackaville v Fintona

Friday 14 Aug 7:15pm unless stated
WJ Dolan Reserve Senior Football Championship S/F (et if required)
Clonoe / Ardboe v Errigal Ciaran

O'Neill's Tyrone SHL 7:30pm
Naomh ColumCille v Shamrocks

O'Neill's ACL Div 3 Rd 13 6:45pm and 7:45pm
Castlederg v Drumquin
Clogher v Dregish

SAT 15 AUGUST
WJ Dolan JFC Rd 1 replay 5:30pm (et if required)
Glenelly v Dungannon in Loughmacrory

O'Neill's ACL Div 2 Rd 9 (2.15pm and 3.45pm)
Augher v Greencastle

O'Neill's ACL Div 3 Rd 13 5PM and 6:30pm
Brockagh v ER O'Neills

Saturday 15 August   5pm and 6:30pm
O'Neill's ACL Div 1 Rd 11
Galbally v Ardboe
Dromore v Coalisland

O'Neill's ACL Div 2 Rd 9
Clann na nGael v Moortown

Sunday 16 August 12pm and 1:15pm
O'Neill's ACL Div 1 Rd 11
Donaghmore v Trillick
Eglish v Clonoe
Errigal Ciaran v An Charraig Mhor
Kildress v Aghyaran
Killyclogher v Loughmacrory
Moy v Omagh

O'Neill's ACL Div 2 Rd 9
Strabane v Pomeroy
Derrylaughan v Killeeshil
Edendork v Gortin
Killyman v Cookstown
Stewartstown v Rock
Urney v Eskra

O'Neill's ACL Div 3 Rd 13
Aghaloo v Newtownstewart
Beragh v Errigal Ciaran III
Tattyreagh v Derrytresk

O'Neill's Tyrone SHL 4pm
Shamrocks v Eoghan Ruadh

orangeman

Who have Eglish left to play ?

Looks ominous now for them.

ziggysego

Quote from: orangeman on August 09, 2009, 10:40:04 PM

Hopefully....... Still have Clan na nGael to play ;)
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on August 10, 2009, 01:02:29 AM
Quote from: orangeman on August 09, 2009, 10:40:04 PM

Hopefully....... Still have Clan na nGael to play ;)

No bother to you.

Wee Roddy

Carrickmore were handed a devastating blow yesterday with the news that Kevin McNally will be out for the remainder of the year at least with multiple fractures in his leg due to a horrific and late tackle by a Dromore player. In the interest of Dromore club or in a strange way, the lunatic involved I really hope it was not premeditated. I guess no one can answer that that only the afore mentioned lunatic. This man will get a months suspension yet if he did it on the street he would get a prison sentence.

On a footballing note I really can not see Carmen winniong the O'Neill cup this year without him. I would think that he is in the top 2 or 3 highest scorers in the league and any team would stuggle without this.

DCR

Quote from: TonesAbú on August 09, 2009, 04:42:54 PM
Kildress 2-12  0-03 Moy
FT in Kildress today.
Really awful performance from the Moy who were completely overran by the tones.
Good to see Kildress getting a win - they are really too good a team to go down.
But am I alone in thinking that the "Starred Game" system is grossly unfair to Teams with a big County contingent such as Moy; Dromore; Omagh etc compared to the likes of eg Kildress, Clonoe, Eglish, Coalisland, Galbally etc. Even Carmen are at an advantage with only Conor G missing. And it's not confined to Div 1; was at the Moortown/Cookstown game on Fri nite where the Fr Rocks' did well to beat Moortown without Mulligan and Mulgrew. As well as missing matches they are absent from club training and some must be almost "complete strangers" to their Club setup.
I can understand why Mickey wants a clear run into County games but wouldn't one clear weekend suffice and aren't his "Wee Darlings" just as liable to pick up injury in his "in house" games? Devine; McGinley and O'Neill spring to mind immediately.

C_Berg_316

Quote from: Wee Roddy on August 10, 2009, 08:59:49 AM
Carrickmore were handed a devastating blow yesterday with the news that Kevin McNally will be out for the remainder of the year at least with multiple fractures in his leg due to a horrific and late tackle by a Dromore player. In the interest of Dromore club or in a strange way, the lunatic involved I really hope it was not premeditated. I guess no one can answer that that only the afore mentioned lunatic. This man will get a months suspension yet if he did it on the street he would get a prison sentence.

On a footballing note I really can not see Carmen winniong the O'Neill cup this year without him. I would think that he is in the top 2 or 3 highest scorers in the league and any team would stuggle without this.

Must have been a very bad tackle to break someones leg in gaelic  :o
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

LandErIn

Is Raymond Monroe over the carmen?

clarshack

Quote from: DCR on August 10, 2009, 09:44:33 AM
Quote from: TonesAbú on August 09, 2009, 04:42:54 PM
Kildress 2-12  0-03 Moy
FT in Kildress today.
Really awful performance from the Moy who were completely overran by the tones.
Good to see Kildress getting a win - they are really too good a team to go down.
But am I alone in thinking that the "Starred Game" system is grossly unfair to Teams with a big County contingent such as Moy; Dromore; Omagh etc compared to the likes of eg Kildress, Clonoe, Eglish, Coalisland, Galbally etc. Even Carmen are at an advantage with only Conor G missing. And it's not confined to Div 1; was at the Moortown/Cookstown game on Fri nite where the Fr Rocks' did well to beat Moortown without Mulligan and Mulgrew. As well as missing matches they are absent from club training and some must be almost "complete strangers" to their Club setup.
I can understand why Mickey wants a clear run into County games but wouldn't one clear weekend suffice and aren't his "Wee Darlings" just as liable to pick up injury in his "in house" games? Devine; McGinley and O'Neill spring to mind immediately.

No - with only a few games to go in the league, clubs should have their county men available. Last year when tyrone beat kerry in the AI final there were 5 league games left and the championship had yet to commence (for us anyway). I suppose things are different this year with the playoffs?

Final Whistle

I feel for the likes of S.Town who have had their season destroyed by this system.

Grossly unfair but its a balancing act between the club and county these days. I feel county subs should be released to play club football and thats the way it was until one spoilt brat kicked up a fuss! Congratulations to the Tones on a facile win yesterday. However, i fear for their safety as they are not as good as Lochmacrory or Killyclogher IMHO.

loughshore lad

Quote from: Final Whistle on August 10, 2009, 11:33:20 AM
I feel for the likes of S.Town who have had their season destroyed by this system.

Grossly unfair but its a balancing act between the club and county these days. I feel county subs should be released to play club football and thats the way it was until one spoilt brat kicked up a fuss! Congratulations to the Tones on a facile win yesterday. However, i fear for their safety as they are not as good as Lochmacrory or Killyclogher IMHO.

Whats the story here final whistle?

ceol agus peil

The current Carrickmore manager is Adrian Clarke father of Armagh County Star Ronan Clarke. From what I hear the incident that occurred during the Dromore/Carrickmore clash was accidental.
Sent from my iphone

clarshack

Quote from: Final Whistle on August 10, 2009, 11:33:20 AM

I think one of the major problems for us is that we have hardly played at home so far this season. our last 4 games are all at home and even though our home record would be good there is no guarantee we will win these (killyman, rock and killeeshil will all need points as well) as once you start losing games it is hard to turn it around. compare this to greencastle who got a lot of home games at the start of the season and were able to build a momentum of winning games.