The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: Cowboy Bob on August 10, 2009, 11:08:49 AM
I am a fan of Liverpool soccer club and we are going to win the EPL this year.I get all my friends in Texas to watch the mighty Scouses all the time.

Yee ha

Delighted to have you onboard Cowboy Bob. Get a few of your Texan buddies to join up as well. The mighty scouses can do with all the support they can get & Im sure a lot of the scouse posters on here would love to have the craic with a few supporters from 'across the pond'

Yee ha....................

corn02

I am a fan of Liverpool soccer club and we are going to win the EPL this year.I get all my friends in Texas to watch the mighty Scouses all the time.

Yee ha

Welcome aboard Bob.

Having looked through your other post, I do enjoy the way you sign off yeehaa all the time.

Cowboy Bob

Quote from: corn02 on August 10, 2009, 11:21:50 AM

Yee ha

Welcome aboard Bob.

Having looked through your other post, I do enjoy the way you sign off yeehaa all the time.

Well I am a cowboy corn02. Thanks for the welcome, your most hospitable, a bit like us folk from the south. May I also add that I too like sweetcorn, do you prefer corn on the cob or corn in a salad?

Yee ha

irunthev

Yee ha

So that's where George W ended up

corn02

Quote from: Cowboy Bob on August 10, 2009, 11:27:59 AM

Yee ha

Welcome aboard Bob.

Well I am a cowboy corn02. Thanks for the welcome, your most hospitable, a bit like us folk from the south. May I also add that I too like sweetcorn, do you prefer corn on the cob or corn in a salad?

Yee ha

This is so crazy, a bit like this board, but I don;t even like corn.

Nuts I know, but you'll get used to it.

Who do you prefer Buffalo Bill or Billy the Kid?

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: slievegullion on August 09, 2009, 12:18:59 PM
It's gone very quiet on the transfer front.

Any word of signing another attacking player? Silva?

I really hope that Aquilani is not the last major signing. With him being out for up to 8 weeks and the fact that it may take him a while to settle in I think it looks likely that Gerard is going to have to come back and play alongside Mascherano because I don't think Lucas is up to it. He is good for providing cover and all but I would not want to see him playing week in week out, I don't think he has the quality if Liverpool are serious about challenging.

Therefore another attacking option is possibly needed in order to bring Gerard back. Villa would be perfect but probably far too unrealistic?

i thought this was strange, buying a player who is injured. Villa bought Stuart Downing who was actually on crutches, and cant play until DECEMBER.
Clubs talk about stringent medicals. Cant be that stringent if men on crutches can pass them !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Cowboy Bob

Quote from: corn02 on August 10, 2009, 11:45:33 AM

Yee ha

Welcome aboard Bob.

Yee ha

Buffalo Bill 100%. Billy the Kid reminds me of goats too much and I hate goats. They're no use to me on my ranch. I am confused regarding your name, I thought it meant you love corn and o2 is your mobile phone provider? How wrong was I? Anyways I gots to be going, some rustlers on my ranch here trying to steal my horse Trig (short for Trigger)

Yee ha

Up the scouses

longball

Quote from: Cowboy Bob on August 10, 2009, 12:54:11 PM

Yee ha

Welcome aboard Bob.

Yee ha

Buffalo Bill 100%. Billy the Kid reminds me of goats too much and I hate goats. They're no use to me on my ranch. I am confused regarding your name, I thought it meant you love corn and o2 is your mobile phone provider? How wrong was I? Anyways I gots to be going, some rustlers on my ranch here trying to steal my horse Trig (short for Trigger)

Yee ha

Up the scouses

Is anyone waiting for goats do shave to retaliate
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Chrisowc

Yee ha

Welcome aboard Bob.

Yee ha

Are you in the know Corn?

I've looked everywhere and can't find stories linking us to bringing one of them in.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

corn02

Quote from: Chrisowc on August 10, 2009, 01:15:17 PM

Yee ha

Welcome aboard Bob.

Yee ha

Are you in the know Corn?

I've looked everywhere and can't find stories linking us to bringing one of them in.

After being saddled with rumours all summer, i'll be keeping this one under my hat.

Hound

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on August 10, 2009, 12:01:56 PM
Quote from: slievegullion on August 09, 2009, 12:18:59 PM
It's gone very quiet on the transfer front.

Any word of signing another attacking player? Silva?

I really hope that Aquilani is not the last major signing. With him being out for up to 8 weeks and the fact that it may take him a while to settle in I think it looks likely that Gerard is going to have to come back and play alongside Mascherano because I don't think Lucas is up to it. He is good for providing cover and all but I would not want to see him playing week in week out, I don't think he has the quality if Liverpool are serious about challenging.

Therefore another attacking option is possibly needed in order to bring Gerard back. Villa would be perfect but probably far too unrealistic?

i thought this was strange, buying a player who is injured. Villa bought Stuart Downing who was actually on crutches, and cant play until DECEMBER.
Clubs talk about stringent medicals. Cant be that stringent if men on crutches can pass them !

Yip, he's going to be their Owen Hargreaves. United have won 2 or 3 leagues in a row since they bought him. O'Neill and Benitez have obviously caught on to this strategy.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: longball on August 10, 2009, 01:02:00 PM
Quote from: Cowboy Bob on August 10, 2009, 12:54:11 PM

Yee ha

Welcome aboard Bob.

Yee ha

Yee ha

Up the scouses

Is anyone waiting for goats do shave to retaliate

I'm not all bad!

bingobus

Hamill sold today to Barnsley. Very disappointed that he never got a chance in preseason or even taken with the first team squad. Rafe obviously had his mind made up. Surpised as he got new deal last summer.

charlie stubbs

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5482782,00.html

though short of defenders at the min would have rather we chased more forward thinking players but hes not bad player allthe same.stilll be 4th choice though

corn02

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 10, 2009, 06:47:01 PM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5482782,00.html

though short of defenders at the min would have rather we chased more forward thinking players but hes not bad player allthe same.stilll be 4th choice though

Was one of the best defenders last season so I won't be getting into the snobbery that he is just a Hull player, however, one summer does not make a swallow etc, etc, it will almost certainly end our spending too.  :(