One Direction tickets - help

Started by RealSpiritof98, May 19, 2014, 05:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

I got the young girl One Direction tickets for this sunday off a girl I work with. Unfortunately I have now lost these blooming tickets, I have taken the house apart for two days but they are most likely landfill at this point.

Although I tried to hide the fact that the tickets were lost from my daughter she has now caught on and is devastated.

Someone in work has told me that because they are standing section I have no options and they are gone for good.

The good thing I have going for me is I did take a picture of the tickets, can I contact croke park and advise them of this situation. My daughter is not sick but she does suffer from Alopecia and doesnt have a hair on her body so this is vital I get this sorted

Anyone got any advice on my next move?

macdanger2

No harm in ringing them I suppose, they may be able to re-issue the tickets and void the original barcode. The main problem would be proving that they're yours to void

AQMP

You got the tickets from someone you work with?

Best get her to contact Customer Services Dept of whoever she got the tickets off and see if you can get them replaced e.g. Ticketmaster:

Phone: 08444 999 999
Overseas: 0044 161 425 8777
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-8pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-4pm

If you're calling for help with an outstanding order, please have your booking reference number and the last 4 digits of your card number handy. We work in line with the Data Protection Act, so to keep your details safe we can only discuss a booking with the cardholder we have on record.

Denn Forever

Would  anybody in Coke park (Heffo) be able to help?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

trileacman

Yeah lads, surely someone about here could give a bit of help in this case. Anybody work about Croker be able to give advice?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

RealSpiritof98

Re: the tickets, the girl in work got them as a xmas present from her brother for her and her daughter. She thinks he got the from a promotions company so its a bit of a wild goose chase.

Tony Baloney

There were standing tickets on sale today at work if you can face forking out again (and they are still available).

orangeman

Had you any luck ?

I remember that happening me a few years ago but Ticketmaster couldnt help me. They were nice about it but I had no luck getting replacements.