U20 All Ireland series

Started by Farrandeelin, July 04, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Surely the final should be the main event now with the dead rubber as a curtain raiser.

CumminsCiderLarry

If Kerry had David Clifford and Sean O'Shea would have won well. Throw in referee giving the handy frees to kildare in second half. Will asterisk beside this if kildare win it out.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 15, 2018, 10:02:43 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on July 15, 2018, 09:46:49 PM
Jack Robinson played puck that day in Tullamore in 2016.

puck?

Is that not a phrase everyone would use?

Anyway, great to get a chance to settle the score so soon

#revengefornewbridge

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Dinny Breen

Quote from: CumminsCiderLarry on July 21, 2018, 10:30:10 PM
If Kerry had David Clifford and Sean O'Shea would have won well. Throw in referee giving the handy frees to kildare in second half. Will asterisk beside this if kildare win it out.

My aunty has balls.
#newbridgeornowhere

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 22, 2018, 12:33:25 AM
Quote from: CumminsCiderLarry on July 21, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

My aunty has balls.

I have that Cummins fella on ignore. Saves a lot of hassle.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Cunny Funt

I see Niall Cullen who was in the headlines at the weekend if down to referee the U20 final

From the Bunker

This competition has become a bit of a farce! Talented players getting lost to senior has destroyed the fabric of the competition. Reality is Kerry would win this competition if their ineligible players were on board.

HQ have pulled a fast one also putting the game on with the Dead rubber Dublin/Rossie game. Will give them an excuse to charge extra Euros in on the day.

The venue will be like an empty shell on the day and the atmosphere will dead.

Anyway best of luck to our lads! Winning a half arsed AI, is still winning a AI all the same! 

Rossfan

Jasus with that grumpy attitude I hope Kildare bate ye sick :-*
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 25, 2018, 11:35:03 PM
This competition has become a bit of a farce! Talented players getting lost to senior has destroyed the fabric of the competition. Reality is Kerry would win this competition if their ineligible players were on board.

HQ have pulled a fast one also putting the game on with the Dead rubber Dublin/Rossie game. Will give them an excuse to charge extra Euros in on the day.

Anyway best of luck to our lads! Winning a half arsed AI, is still winning a AI all the same!

Arra ffs Bunker, change the record. At the beginning of the year I don't think many Mayo people were expecting much from this group. Next thing Ros beat Galway, it opened the door to a Connacht title, but it still had to be won. Likewise the semi against Derry. I must say it's not an ideal venue from a Mayo pov, but it's on TG4 for people who don't want to go. Up Mayo.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 26, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on July 25, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

Arra ffs Bunker, change the record. At the beginning of the year I don't think many Mayo people were expecting much from this group. Next thing Ros beat Galway, it opened the door to a Connacht title, but it still had to be won. Likewise the semi against Derry. I must say it's not an ideal venue from a Mayo pov, but it's on TG4 for people who don't want to go. Up Mayo.

I really hope we get over the line. Just you have to wonder who would be champions if Kerry had their eligible ineligible players available. It's sort of turned this competition into the Competition like the Junior intercounty.

Dinny Breen

Kildare won't be turning their noses up at an All-Ireland.
#newbridgeornowhere

Syferus

Roscommon beat the best team in the championship this year. There, I said it.

U20 has turned U21 into some weak-ass shît.

Rossfan

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 26, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
When did ye last win one?
1965 U21?

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Rossfan on July 26, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 26, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
When did ye last win one?
1965 U21?

Affirmative.
#newbridgeornowhere

Rossfan