Ulster SFC: Derry v Donegal 27th June 2015

Started by Estimator, June 14, 2015, 03:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: 50fiftyball on June 26, 2015, 11:26:40 AM
Anyone suggest where a neutral could get 1x Gerry Arthur Stand ticket? Only Pat McGrane left on tickets.ie

Supervalu? maybe your best bet without going down the CB / club route.

50fiftyball

Cheers JoG2, will give a few stores a ring.

What sort of crowd expected? Thinking it would be a bit chancy to just land to the game tomorrow and try to nab a Pat McGrane out of the ticket vans? Or will it just be terrace & behind both goals left? would prefer not to be in Eastern Stand or the O'Duffy behind both goals.

JoG2

Quote from: 50fiftyball on June 26, 2015, 12:16:10 PM
Cheers JoG2, will give a few stores a ring.

What sort of crowd expected? Thinking it would be a bit chancy to just land to the game tomorrow and try to nab a Pat McGrane out of the ticket vans? Or will it just be terrace & behind both goals left? would prefer not to be in Eastern Stand or the O'Duffy behind both goals.

the tix are a 5er cheaper up until 7pm tonight at Supervalu (24hrs before throw in 50fifty)..a 5er's a 5er !

50fiftyball

Went to SuperValu, they had 2 tickets for Gerry Arthur left so I took them, but now I realise section BO , row E is uncovered and in the corner!!

Does anyone know if I can just enter the Pat McGrane instead? as I'll be down for the minor game anyway, so will be in early to get a central seat in it.

J70

Donegal team

P Durcan;
P McGrath, N McGee; E McGee;
M McHugh, K Lacey, F McGlynn;
N Gallagher, M McElhinney;
C Toye, O MacNiallais, R McHugh;
P McBrearty, M Murphy, C McFadden.

Subs: M McGinley, A Thompson, E Doherty, M O'Reilly, H McFadden, David Walsh, C McGinley, G McFadden, E McHugh, S Griffin, Declan Walsh

orangeman

Quote from: J70 on June 27, 2015, 01:19:34 AM
Donegal team

P Durcan;

Subs: M McGinley, A Thompson, E Doherty, M O'Reilly, H McFadden, David Walsh, C McGinley, G McFadden, E McHugh, S Griffin, Declan Walsh

Great side. One of the big pluses for Doengal is their ability to consistently name the same 13/14/15 players all the time. Injuries don't seem to impede them much.

Conallach

Except for 2013, you're spot on, and long may it last. Wish it was like that across the board.

Got a lift sorted now so I can't wait.  :D

Thanks to all on here for the help.

Up the minors too!

omagh_gael

Avoid Omagh if possible, traffic is horrendous. Irish national cycling championship is on and all roads through, in and around the town an chaotic!

southdown

Any links to watch this online, I don't have Sky?

J70

Quote from: orangeman on June 27, 2015, 08:20:50 AM
Quote from: J70 on June 27, 2015, 01:19:34 AM
Donegal team

P Durcan;

Great side. One of the big pluses for Doengal is their ability to consistently name the same 13/14/15 players all the time. Injuries don't seem to impede them much.

Canavan reckons we will will run out of steam though.

redzone

Estimator

All v quiet in here...

Anyone watching this game?
Ulster League Champions 2009

screenexile

Take that all day long we're frustrating the life out of them but need to sort out MF... Our defence has been fantastic and attack reasonable I just think Donegals fitness will tell in the end!

Rossfan

Not very good. Lucky it's on Sky as it will be all positivity unlike RTÉ.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM