USFC Semi-Final Armagh v Monaghan Saturday 28th June 7pm

Started by Agent Orange, June 15, 2014, 03:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: illdecide on June 28, 2014, 11:53:25 AM
If you give me a free bet on the game I'd bet on Monaghan but my heart says Armagh 2-10 Monaghan 1-12.
Given that Monaghan conceded a total of 3 goals during their 7 league games and Tyrone didn't get a shot on goal, I'd be disappointed if the defence let 2 in this evening.

Maguire01

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

larryin89

Manure. It is just a fuckin nonsense what ye call football up the road, I don't give two hoots how many all Ireland's ulster has won in recent times , it is just pure shite to watch.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Hardy

The referees' black card slapstick continues to have us rolling in the aisles. Which of the very clearly defined black card fouls was that? Maybe he cursed at yer man as he felled him?

Zulu

Quote from: larryin89 on June 28, 2014, 07:43:34 PM
Manure. It is just a fuckin nonsense what ye call football up the road, I don't give two hoots how many all Ireland's ulster has won in recent times , it is just pure shite to watch.

Dunno, I'm quite enjoying this - not a classic but a good competitive physical encounter.

QuoteThe referees' black card slapstick continues to have us rolling in the aisles. Which of the very clearly defined black card fouls was that? Maybe he cursed at yer man as he felled him?

Yeah, I don't know how that was deemed a black.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Hardy on June 28, 2014, 08:11:47 PM
The referees' black card slapstick continues to have us rolling in the aisles. Which of the very clearly defined black card fouls was that? Maybe he cursed at yer man as he felled him?
very very harsh black card.
the fiasco continues
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

mylestheslasher

Great call there by Joe at the end of the game. Quality ;D

Fuzzman

orangeman

14 each replay next week.

Ulster council are raking it in.

mylestheslasher

Maybe they might play the replay at a neutral venue or will Monaghan get 4 home games to win Ulster?

Any craic

There was a foul on Darren Hughes making a brilliant run through the heart of the Armagh defence with ten minutes to go that was more of a black card, and surely that's what it's for