Movie recommendations

Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Dont ever, ever get a show out called Crazy Eight
It is on par with Aeon Flux
Complete & utter tripe

Candyman

Watched "50 Dead Men Walking" lastnite...
It was OK but nothing special and the ending was brutal!!

screenexile

Saw Tropic Thunder the other night and it's one of the funniest films I've ever seen. To be honest I found myself falling over laughing at times when the rest of the cinema could barely manage a smile but it has so many subtle jokes in it that will have your stomach in knots.

Robert Downey jnr playing an Australian who plays a black man in a Vietnam movie has to be seen and heard to believe. Great show!

nrico2006

Watched a classic for first time in years the other night as it was down in price in HMV - IT.  Pennywise was a scary mofo.  It then prompted me to pull Dreamcatcher out of the collection to watch again, quality.  Gotta love Stephen King.  He really loves the Northwest!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Corporal

Agree with ya Nrico, gotta love Stephen King. IT scared the living daylights outta me when i was a nipper and watching it again brings those memories back.

Watched Starship Troopers, the 1st one, on dvd again the other night and think it's a quality show.

nrico2006

The first one was class, especially with Denise Richards and then your other doll who Casper Van Dien got stuck into.  I seen the ad for a 3rd one with him back in it, might take a look at it.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Our Nail Loney

Saw Pineapple Express there last night, fuckin loved it... James Franco was a laugh in it... So was the teacher who was the fella who knocked Seth down in Superbad then got into a fight at the party, played a creep in this as well, brilliant.

Dubh driocht

Saw the new Coen Brother fim, 'Burn after reading '-very good if you like the Coen Brothers.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: nrico2006 on October 10, 2008, 01:29:56 PM
The first one was class, especially with Denise Richards and then your other doll who Casper Van Dien got stuck into.  I seen the ad for a 3rd one with him back in it, might take a look at it.
Nrico I'd say you're the sort of boy knows how many minutes and seconds into Wild Things Denise and Neve get it on!

Bensars

Quote from: longball on September 29, 2008, 09:53:21 PM
Taken is very good liam neeson was awesome in it. def go c it

What he said

Goats Do Shave

Hank Everlast

Xtra vision have had a deal on 'any dvd for a pound' and ive been taking advantage!!

Disturbia -- predictable but not bad.
Pathology -- Sick, but good plot and twists
never back down -- karate kid meets fast and the furious, easily watched.
adulthood -- good but really need to have seen kidulthood first.
10,000bc -- really really good gripping film, i wasnt expecting it to be

Righteous Kill -- disappointing,e xpected more considering the cast

The Iceman

I heard 10,000 BC was horrible - is it really worth watching Hank?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

nifan

I thought 10,000 BC was pretty horrible myself

Hank Everlast

i really thought it wasnt gunna be to my liking, but it was not wat i expected at all and i wud recommend it to anyone.