Club transfers

Started by SCFC, March 21, 2015, 03:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser Söze

Is it possible to see a copy of this?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

The PRO

Quote from: Keyser Söze on February 13, 2019, 06:56:27 PM
Contact your club secretary. It's not fair to share or obtain it any other way.

High Fielder

Don Draper

Quote from: High Fielder on February 14, 2019, 10:28:34 AM
Not fair on who?
The children. Won't someone think of the childer?

Don Draper

I see Killeshin and Graigue have declared war on each other.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: The PRO on February 14, 2019, 09:34:19 AM

But it's fair for you to share one specific transfer on here
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

clonadmad

Quote from: Don Draper on February 15, 2019, 07:09:33 AM
I see Killeshin and Graigue have declared war on each other.

So to summarize

Killeshin Throw crettyard our of their amalgamation and then go poaching in Graiguecullen.

And then Graiguecullen issue a statement

And Killeshin play Graiguecullen in the Kelly Cup this weekend

BallyroanAbu

Where is this fixture on looks like we could be on for a record Kelly Cup attendance😂😂😂

The Monument Road

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on February 15, 2019, 09:56:22 AM
Where is this fixture on looks like we could be on for a record Kelly Cup attendance😂😂😂
Its all ticket now

Don Draper

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on February 15, 2019, 09:56:22 AM

2PM on Sunday in Killeshin. Killeshin committee members will be on 24 hour patrol before the game to prevent any Graigue graffiti artists from getting access to the grounds, while Graigue supporters are asked to vigilant at all times in case their children are made sign a transfer form when they're not looking.

High Fielder

Killeshin and Crettyard need to mend their bridges. From what I know, one club had enough players in one age group and told the other they were no longer needed. One age group. Not the entire underage set up, but just one age group. This has been done before in another club and perhaps as expected, it hasn't served them well. I cannot abide such a blinkered and short term point of view, and it is exactly this frame of mind that has us poaching off our neighbours and not looking at the bigger picture. All the while, lads who need access to senior football are getting squeezed into oblivion. We need to be spending our time constructively instead of beating away the neighbour with the sweeping brush.

Don Draper

Game now moved to 3PM. This is to allow extra time for stewards to remove weapons from supporters entering the ground

The PRO

Quote from: Keyser Söze on February 15, 2019, 07:56:00 AM
Quote from: The PRO on February 14, 2019, 09:34:19 AM

But it's fair for you to share one specific transfer on here
You're right. I'll remove my post and anyone wants to get the information can contact their club secretary.

les Antiques

I don't think Killeshin have thought this through fully especially when current Graigue players are getting invitations through the door 🤔

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Killeshin at this time have a bigger pick of players than they have ever had in their history and yet they go poaching from their neighbours and fellow parishioners. They have always been a very proud club and have never stooped to this level even when they were struggling so whoever is behind this should hang their heads in shame.

A lot of Killeshin people are disgusted with this carry on and want nothing to do with it. They want their own sons and daughters to play with that club, not some people who have been fooled into joining them now and will have to live with it for the rest of their lives when they are old enough to realise what they have done. They have a great setup now in the club and have won the admiration of a lot of Laois people but one thing that is not acceptable in Laois is the poaching of players, especially when its done so publicly. Just ask Killeen about that.....
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!