Club transfers

Started by SCFC, March 21, 2015, 03:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Draper

Quote from: The Monument Road on March 24, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
Barrow house losing another of their top players to a senior club. ..not as much as a whimper from the ColumbIan about it either. .let's hear from you Pablo.
Whats this now?

burdizzo

Quote from: Unlaoised on February 08, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
Scott Conroy is back with Ballyroan he will be a useful addition to them a strong clever player who can kick a score didn't he score for London v wexford in 2016

Hurling for 'picas, too, I believe.

O moore parklife

Quote from: Don Draper on March 24, 2018, 08:12:56 PM
Quote from: The Monument Road on March 24, 2018, 11:36:12 AMA new recruit for Graigcullen.

Barrow house losing another of their top players to a senior club. ..not as much as a whimper from the ColumbIan about it either. .let's hear from you Pablo.
Whats this now?

The PRO

Quote from: Don Draper on March 24, 2018, 08:12:56 PM
Quote from: The Monument Road on March 24, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
Whats this now?
Eric Mackey

The Monument Road

Not traking up old coals but I think it needs saying...Brian Dalys desire to join a senior club is beginning to bear fruit...he looks like a very good senior player after training and playing   with St Joseph's

Don Draper

Quote from: The Monument Road on September 16, 2018, 07:34:28 PM
Not traking up old coals but I think it needs saying...Brian Dalys desire to join a senior club is beginning to bear fruit...he looks like a very good senior player after training and playing   with St Joseph's

Mother of f**k.

High Fielder

Yes it appears to be the way to go alright. Maybe someone should suggest it to Eoin Dunne in Rosenallis and Rob Tyrell in Camross. Maybe Hitchcock in Ratheniska too? No point messing around in Junior and Intermediate. Senior football is where it's at.  8)

The PRO

Not traking up old coals but I think it needs saying
Yes. Raking up old coals is exactly what you're doing.

SCFC

Any moves afoot? I know Arles have picked up a very decent former Cork player. Played under 21, junior and senior for Cork.

The Monument Road

Not on home soil these days but trolled the transfer schedules and no mention of a player going to "Arles" yet. I did see a Conor Delaney transferring from Stradbally to Mulingar Shamrocks. If its the same Conor i know  he is a huge loss to Stradbally...

SCFC

Quote from: The Monument Road on February 12, 2019, 02:59:26 PM
Not on home soil these days but trolled the transfer schedules and no mention of a player going to "Arles" yet. I did see a Conor Delaney transferring from Stradbally to Mulingar Shamrocks. If its the same Conor i know  he is a huge loss to Stradbally...
It mightn't be on the website yet but it is gone through. Chris O'Donovan is the lad's name.

Hospital Pass

Where did yee see the transfers lads? Delaney would be a loss to Stradbally alright

The Monument Road

Quote from: Hospital Pass on February 12, 2019, 04:21:55 PM
Where did yee see the transfers lads? Delaney would be a loss to Stradbally alright
Leinster Council Website transfer section

SCFC

Quote from: The Monument Road on February 12, 2019, 07:42:53 PM
Transfer from Cork club to Laois club won't appear on that website. That's only for transfers between two Leinster clubs.

The Monument Road

Quote from: SCFC on February 12, 2019, 08:18:07 PM
Quote from: The Monument Road on February 12, 2019, 07:42:53 PM
Transfer from Cork club to Laois club won't appear on that website. That's only for transfers between two Leinster clubs.
Conor Delaneys transfer ratification is on the Leinster Website transfer schedule 2019. He was transferred to Kilbeggan Shamrocks on 25/01/2019. I did mistakenly say Mullingar Shamrocks in my previous note