How long will he FF/Green/PD/Independant Govt. last?

Started by Fishead_Sam, June 15, 2007, 01:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01/01/2008 or Earlier
3 (13%)
2 years
5 (21.7%)
3 years
0 (0%)
4 years
1 (4.3%)
Full Term, God help us all.
4 (17.4%)
Full Term, Yea
10 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Fishead_Sam

magpie seanie

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 15, 2007, 01:43:45 PM
Did anyone tell Inda that he lost yet?

I don't know about Inda, but I think Enda acknowledged the lack of full victory yesterday.

He better off, sure the economy is going to fall apart any seconds and no point taking the blame for Fianna FAILures mess, poor oulde Garrett Fitzgerald was left with FFAILures mess.

Donagh

By feck Trevor fairly tore some strips of him last night.

magpie seanie

So if the economy goes belly up its FF's fault. However the boom was due to factors outside the control of politics/a govt that lasted only 3 years. Gotta love those blushirts and their "unique" outlook on the world!

If you want an honest poll change the last option.

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Donagh on June 15, 2007, 01:51:59 PM
By feck Trevor fairly tore some strips of him last night.

What his you should have gone in with Sinn Fein comment, poor ould Trevor is mixing Fine Gael up with the Greens, you see Fine Gael sticks to their Priniciple not sign them away, Nice to see they allowing Tara to be bulldozed (DICK Roache hand held be Trevor & co. as he signed away our History).

I think Enda came out alot better than Trevor the Traitor.

I thought old greasy topea!!!! Healey Ray gave his County man a nice dig, good to see the Venom Acid burning FF from inside even if passed off as a joke.

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 15, 2007, 01:56:47 PM
So if the economy goes belly up its FF's fault. However the boom was due to factors outside the control of politics/a govt that lasted only 3 years. Gotta love those blushirts and their "unique" outlook on the world!

If you want an honest poll change the last option.

The Boom was thanks entirely to the FG/Labour/DL Govenment FF & Croonies just managed to stumle through bumping the babies head into walls, but always somehow managing to not drop the baby. This baby has been underfed, badly clothed, left in the dark, no heating in its room, left to catch infectios diseases in hospital, no future provided & will have to go work down the mines because there will be no schooling.

Bertie & his Krew (Wessssssidddeeee or is that Whesssttlive) are guilty of Economy Abuse   >:(

AZOffaly

QuoteEnda acknowledged the lack of full victory yesterday.

I love that quote Fishead :) On behalf on John McIntyre and the Offaly hurlers I would like to acknowlegde that in certain circumstances, and in a certain light, I can see how last Sunday's game in Portlaoise could be seen as a lack of a full victory. :D

lynchbhoy

Declan

The Green Party has indicated that it will not be seeking to re-route the M3 motorway away from the Hill of Tara during the next five years.

Eamon Ryan, the party's new Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, said today that he and his colleagues tried to get the motorway re-routed during coalition negotiations with Fianna Fáil.

However, he said the Greens failed to win the argument.

Mr Ryan said the decision to construct the motorway alongside the Hill of Tara was a decision of the last Government and "this is a new Government".

Didn't take them long did it >:(

Pangurban

magpie seanie

QuoteThe Boom was thanks entirely to the FG/Labour/DL Govenment

Jaysus your a gas one altogether. I just thought you were a passionate young fella with some seriously misplaced loyalty but now I know its someone on the wind up.

From the Bunker

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 15, 2007, 03:19:14 PM
QuoteThe Boom was thanks entirely to the FG/Labour/DL Govenment

Jaysus your a gas one altogether. I just thought you were a passionate young fella with some seriously misplaced loyalty but now I know its someone on the wind up.

Look, Fianna Fail have been resposible for everything! as they have been in government for all but 2 and a half of the last 25 years (and if you go back to 1977 the ratio is higher). Really we live in a single party democracy. The other Major Parties - FG and Labour have to construct obscure coalitions to enter government. Brass tax, Ireland's FF with a smiley face!

Declan

QuoteLook, Fianna Fail have been resposible for everything

Damn right they have.Best little country in the World ;)

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Declan on June 15, 2007, 04:24:38 PM
QuoteLook, Fianna Fail have been resposible for everything

Damn right they have.Best little country in the World ;)

Like Mexico an elected Dictatorship.