Craig Bellamy in the Hatfield

Started by spiritof91and94, May 02, 2007, 03:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritof91and94

Yes folks, its true he is in the Hatfield with his old minder Terry Clinton..

Stalin

Sure at this stage he is almost a regular. Rumour has it he is bangin that dirty lookin bint of a barmaid with the curly black hair...
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Donagh

Quote from: spiritof91and94 on May 02, 2007, 03:12:28 PM
Yes folks, its true he is in the Hatfield with his old minder Terry Clinton..

Craig who?

screenmachine

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

ExiledGael

behind the wire

wonder what he was doing in there today?? you would think they wouldnt be out on the drink till the season is over. maybe this is just a wind up?

was in the hatfield the night ni played wales he came in and sat down beside us, didnt seem like a bad lad. wasnt the annoying wee **** we see on the tv.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

buglebhoy

yes he was in hatfield today, drinking with students including my younger brother!!

corn02

stephenite

Quote from: corn02 on May 03, 2007, 02:20:26 AM
Very true, got his autograph.

I'm sure that particular historic piece of memoribilla should be worth something in a few years time ;D

WeeDonns

lads thats at least the third time hes been in the hatfield this term. and although he wasn't "the annoying wee **** we see on the tv" hes being bit of a sleeze in there(possibly on LaoisLad proportions). Is he married? because I know there's a certain young lady he met in there that he keeps ringing & txting to meet up with him next time he visits!
Although I wouldn't want to start any rumors..... roll on Athens!

full back

Quote from: WeeDonns on May 03, 2007, 11:08:20 AM
and although he wasn't "the annoying wee **** we see on the tv" hes being bit of a sleeze in there(possibly on LaoisLad proportions).

TBH, I find that hard to believe. He may be sleazy, yes, but would he get up on almost anything, including Debbie Mc Gee & any traveller lady in the vicinity?

118cmal

Quote from: Stalin on May 02, 2007, 03:14:44 PM
Sure at this stage he is almost a regular. Rumour has it he is bangin that dirty lookin bint of a barmaid with the curly black hair...
jaysus she is the right bitch that one

realredhandfan

Lads accusing Bellamy of being Sleazy is like saying you wouldnt do it yourself.  Quuer as folk!

Owenbeg

Aye heard bout bellamy in the hatfield.Whats that about??? he must have been in their brave an early in the day cause i meet a crowd of boys, bout 3pm, who were in the hatfield and were drinkin with him. But would not blame him coming to bfast cause their were some serious lethal women runnin bout the holylands and botanic gardens yday, proabley same the day!!

Stalin

Quotejaysus she is the right bitch that one

well i wasnt going to say it....but aye, seconded
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic