You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Was out shopping this morning, the fat lazy bestards who park in the Disabled spaces or the spaces reserved for mothers and toddlers. Out of the disabled ones, there are four, only one displayed a sticker, one had a guy reading the paper and his partner arrived when we were there, he helped out with the groceries, nothing wrong with either of them. A people carrier arrived and parked in one of the spaces, jesus it was like the ugly millie sisters on tour, two had jamie bottems on and and looked like over weight umpa lumpas, and the ma, she was worse, like a rollie polly, f all wrong with them, except lazyness I bet..... >:(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hardy

That's a lazist remark. I'm certain laziness will very soon be classified as a bona fide (and therefore claimable and treatment-industry-generating) medical condition, like bad behaviour in kids (ADHD), tiredness (ME), overeating (Chronic Obesity), etc.

full back

Quote from: Square Ball on September 27, 2007, 01:40:31 PM
Was out shopping this morning, the fat lazy bestards who park in the Disabled spaces or the spaces reserved for mothers and toddlers. Out of the disabled ones, there are four, only one displayed a sticker, one had a guy reading the paper and his partner arrived when we were there, he helped out with the groceries, nothing wrong with either of them. A people carrier arrived and parked in one of the spaces, jesus it was like the ugly millie sisters on tour, two had jamie bottems on and and looked like over weight umpa lumpas, and the ma, she was worse, like a rollie polly, f all wrong with them, except lazyness I bet..... >:(

I think it is ASDA, who are planning on £60 fines for anyone who parks in disabled/mother & toddler spaces & arent supposed to. Great idea
If the rolly polly fcukers would park were they are supposed to they might not be as big

maddog

Quote from: ziggysego on September 26, 2007, 03:57:09 PM
Quote from: Fishbat on September 25, 2007, 04:05:21 AM
Bible bashers - esp Americans picketing their own dead soldiers funerals or pontificating about divorce/gays/sex/beer/gambling/bigamy/ etc... to disguise the fact they have some grubby little secret from their past

They aren't your typical bible-belt bibler basher. Can't remember their name, but it's a family of absolute nutters. There was two documentaries about them. One on BBC2 and the other on Channel 4.

Do a Google on America Hates Gays and you'll find them.

I think that was the one Louis Theroux did. Jesus but they were flipped.

Square Ball

Quote from: Hardy on September 27, 2007, 02:10:20 PM
That's a lazist remark. I'm certain laziness will very soon be classified as a bona fide (and therefore claimable and treatment-industry-generating) medical condition, like bad behaviour in kids (ADHD), tiredness (ME), overeating (Chronic Obesity), etc.

Hardy, not being a certified medical person, but you may be suffering from S.A.D this produces tiredness

Hardy

ONeill

Dead and half-dead badgers littering up your loanen.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

el_cuervo_fc

full back

Hardy

Well there y'are again. Divided by a common language.

I'm learning a wile wheena new words today.

kinghen

ya know what really grinds my gears!!?? people gettin there balls in a twist over a pic posted on the would ya/wouldnt ya thread!!

wasnt even a bad pic! some ppl are sufferin from pms i reckon!

Square Ball

kinghen

shuck as in

do her up the shuck

or as in

shucks i fink your real perrdy

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Square Ball on September 27, 2007, 01:40:31 PM
I park in mother toddler spaces all the time, I don't understand why they should get special treatment.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?