The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Orior

Good round by Rory yesterday. Will his 63 be a flash in the pan?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gabriel_Hurl

Jesus Christ JB Holmes - get on with it ta f**k

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Boycey

Jaysus whats going on with Speith? Seems to throw a couple of terrible holes into every round. He's +10 today after a triple and a quadruple bogey  :o

screenexile

Good viewing this can JB keep it together?? Can JT come again?

McIlroy with a birdie on 17 will put pressure on!

Also another top 10 from him without being spectacular how can he be up there so consistently without winning?

trailer

Quote from: screenexile on February 17, 2019, 11:49:17 PM
Good viewing this can JB keep it together?? Can JT come again?

McIlroy with a birdie on 17 will put pressure on!

Also another top 10 from him without being spectacular how can he be up there so consistently without winning?

Personally felt it was awful to watch. They really need to clamp down on this slow play.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

Its hilarious to see how much he winds you up  ;D

screenexile

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 21, 2019, 11:40:31 AM

Yeah it's been known for at least a month he's not playing the Irish Open this year . . . he basically brought the tournament back from the dead he doesn't owe it anything!

laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 21, 2019, 11:40:31 AM
Its hilarious to see how much you get wound up thinking he winds me up.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

highorlow

QuoteYeah it's been known for at least a month he's not playing the Irish Open this year . . . he basically brought the tournament back from the dead he doesn't owe it anything!

I would have thought he owes it to the GUI and the Island of Ireland though and any fans he has left.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/golf/roy-curtis-rory-mcilroys-irish-open-snub-an-insult-to-national-intelligence-and-paul-mcginley-37838811.html

After this decision I hope he never wins another tournament.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Boycey

Another chance for the permanently outraged to express their outrage  ;D, that Roy Curtis piece is a shocking piece of journalism hardly surprisingly.

screenexile

Holy jesus that article is horrific not least for the amount of ridiculous puns it contains!!

What a load of old nonsense. . . I don't remember Seamus Power playing an Irish Open yet why isn't he getting lambasted the same??