Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2018, 12:59:33 PM
Quote from: Main Street on December 13, 2018, 12:18:39 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 12, 2018, 11:48:59 PM
Quote from: Syferus on December 12, 2018, 11:40:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 12, 2018, 11:00:58 PM
Dortmund and Porto are the only teams Utd would have a hope of getting past. The rest will duff them

Liverpool to draw Dortmund

It would take someone who hasn't even checked the form Dortmund are in to suggest they could lose to United.

Well done.

Ok, I bow to your superior knowledge of European football! Dortmund being the big hitters on the CL stage, they'd be the ones with the history of winning it.. it's a cup competition at this stage, games won't be played till after the new year..

No one will want Madrid and their form is the worst. Though it shows you how they were a one man team for a few seasons
You'd have to miss the barn door with a banjo to write something so dumb that makes Sy look an expert ;D
In all likliehood, Dortmund would wánk over Man U in a last 16 tie.

The bit in Bold you didnt read, or Sy for that matter
Thanks,  understood better now.
Hope springs eternal.

Captain Obvious

Borussia Dortmund's first league defeat of the season tonight against Fortuna one of the worst teams in the Bundesliga.

Milltown Row2

Syferus should be on to tell you that you're full of shit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

Real down to 10 and losing at home, Jose be back at work in no time .

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on December 13, 2018, 01:36:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2018, 12:59:33 PM
Quote from: Main Street on December 13, 2018, 12:18:39 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 12, 2018, 11:48:59 PM
Quote from: Syferus on December 12, 2018, 11:40:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 12, 2018, 11:00:58 PM
Dortmund and Porto are the only teams Utd would have a hope of getting past. The rest will duff them

Liverpool to draw Dortmund

It would take someone who hasn't even checked the form Dortmund are in to suggest they could lose to United.

Well done.

Ok, I bow to your superior knowledge of European football! Dortmund being the big hitters on the CL stage, they'd be the ones with the history of winning it.. it's a cup competition at this stage, games won't be played till after the new year..

No one will want Madrid and their form is the worst. Though it shows you how they were a one man team for a few seasons
You'd have to miss the barn door with a banjo to write something so dumb that makes Sy look an expert ;D
In all likliehood, Dortmund would wánk over Man U in a last 16 tie.

The bit in Bold you didnt read, or Sy for that matter
Thanks,  understood better now.
Hope springs eternal.

Dortmund clearly struggled against a team without their main man, but hey what would I know !

After last night double bore fest, can we expect goals?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2019, 07:31:39 PM

The goal keepers were a little under worked last night. City should be too strong for a 14th placed German team. Juve v Atletico is arguably the tie of the round, hopefully it's a good watch.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 20, 2019, 07:49:52 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2019, 07:31:39 PM

The goal keepers were a little under worked last night. City should be too strong for a 14th placed German team. Juve v Atletico is arguably the tie of the round, hopefully it's a good watch.
As an interest I went for over 3 goals and 9 or more corners!

Milltown Row2

Nearly paid out by half time!!

Boycey

I've said it on the Premier League thread and I'll add it here VAR my hole...

Hound

Watched Atletico v Juve last night. No doubt that Atletico deserved the win and Godin is a legend, but they are one horrible team. Juve not far behind them in that regard. Diving, cheating, playacting, etc. Hard to stomach.

I know the English teams are no angels, but it's generally the odd individual, whereas it just seems systemic in Europe. You wouldn't want to watch too much of it or you'd be supporting all the English teams in the European competitions!

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Hound on February 21, 2019, 06:37:47 AM
Watched Atletico v Juve last night. No doubt that Atletico deserved the win and Godin is a legend, but they are one horrible team. Juve not far behind them in that regard. Diving, cheating, playacting, etc. Hard to stomach.

I know the English teams are no angels, but it's generally the odd individual, whereas it just seems systemic in Europe. You wouldn't want to watch too much of it or you'd be supporting all the English teams in the European competitions!

They play in the image of their manager and his reaction to the first goal said it all. https://streamable.com/n8xud

To be fair to him he has a very impressive record at Atletico and if they knock out Juve their tails will be up and be a match for any team in the next round.

mrdeeds

Spanish football on ITV for rest of season including El Classico.

gallsman

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 23, 2019, 12:11:51 AM
Spanish football on ITV for rest of season including El Classico.

Doesn't include the Clásico

Captain Obvious

Messi scored a hat-trick in a 4-2 win today for Barcelona his 50th hat-trick of his career.

gallsman

Ramos just can't help himself. Beats Messi to the ball, comfortably has it and is away from him but just can't resist having a swipe.