Gaillimh v Maigh Eo, Staid na Gaoithe, 1400, 10-Fea-2018

Started by macdanger2, February 05, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duine Eile

Galway Footballers Homepage or whatever he calls himself on Facebook is getting as bad as that, some serious crap being posted there the last while. Some people shouldn't be trusted with internet access  ::)

larryin89

Seems to be a lot of negativity for the mayogaablog in here of late.  Personally I enjoy it , its not going to be balanced for the neutrals , pretty sure thats not nor ever has been his intentions,its biased Mayo and makes no apologies for it. Few of our own biting too I see, that wouldnt be a.little of the green eyed monster ,mayo news pieces, podcasts, popularity of the blog has grew immensely the last few years . Dont understand why its getting slated in here recently.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

MayoBuck

Quote from: larryin89 on February 17, 2018, 01:21:51 PM
Seems to be a lot of negativity for the mayogaablog in here of late.  Personally I enjoy it , its not going to be balanced for the neutrals , pretty sure thats not nor ever has been his intentions,its biased Mayo and makes no apologies for it. Few of our own biting too I see, that wouldnt be a.little of the green eyed monster ,mayo news pieces, podcasts, popularity of the blog has grew immensely the last few years . Dont understand why its getting slated in here recently.

I enjoy it too for the most part. A few loons posting there but also some really good contributors. The results archive is an excellent resource too.

larryin89

Yeah im a bit of a loon , impulsive reaction , ott stuff etc but sure wouldnt the internet be pretty dull if everyone was reserved,conservative, super intelligent , balanced etc . Crikey , ya need the ejits like yours truly too , the high stool brigade who never kicked a ball , if ye didnt have us sure there would be no craic at all.

People need to let it go more in general , have a few pints , shtick out the chest, bang the counter , say fook the dubs , we'll bate the shite out of them next week. 
Why is there no fun allowed anymore ,duh like, its like robots we are becoming.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Cunny Funt

Quote from: MayoBuck on February 17, 2018, 01:31:48 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on February 17, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

I enjoy it too for the most part. A few loons posting there but also some really good contributors. The results archive is an excellent resource too.

The best part of blog. If the main man of the blog wasn't so egotistical and many of his followers/posters weren't so loony it would make for better reading.

Mac2

Quote from: larryin89 on February 17, 2018, 01:45:54 PM
Yeah im a bit of a loon , impulsive reaction , ott stuff etc but sure wouldnt the internet be pretty dull if everyone was reserved,conservative, super intelligent , balanced etc . Crikey , ya need the ejits like yours truly too , the high stool brigade who never kicked a ball , if ye didnt have us sure there would be no craic at all.

People need to let it go more in general , have a few pints , shtick out the chest, bang the counter , say fook the dubs , we'll bate the shite out of them next week. 
Why is there no fun allowed anymore ,duh like, its like robots we are becoming.
Thing is yer man WJ is a conceited knob, you can get banned for criticizing a player but all manner of other stuff is let go.