Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: square_ball on February 24, 2020, 12:30:59 PM
Quote from: trailer on February 24, 2020, 12:23:05 PM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on February 24, 2020, 12:01:24 PM
Look all we can do is back Mickey and the boys, its more than likely going to be his final year and he deserves all the backing he can get and not slated all the time, after all he's done for the County I think he deserves it!
I personally don't think this will be a good season but there's nothing I can do about it and what's the point on giving out now at this stage, Mickey knows himself its not looking good and why I believe he will leave himself at the end of the season

All he has done is turn us into the Rangers of the GAA hated far and wide. The man is an arsehole.

Would you call him an arsehole to his face? Or just on an Internet forum?

I would yeah.
Who are you his Da? Am I not allowed to criticise him?

Micky_mouse

Quote from: Angelo on February 23, 2020, 04:50:54 PM
Bleak prospects now after what happened today.

Four red cards in four games so far, the first one was very harsh today but our discipline has let us down.

McNamee was probably our best player, battled away against pretty bleak prospects, McCurry showed up well too.

The numeric disadvantage means we can't read too much into things, we butchered a load of goals chances before the red card and probably would have been leading otherwise.

Tiernan McCann looks utterly done at this level for me, thought he was dire today and seems to have lost a lot of pace.

With McShane gone for the rest of the season and Donnelly having big question marks over his fitness, it looks like we have huge problems to address.

Good to see Hampsey and McKernan return, Hampsey looked miles off it when he came in though.

Don't think you have a clue to be honest, best player full back even though his marker scored 1-8 doesn't matter what from play or from frees cause you were definitely praising mccury last week even though he scored majority from frees.

square_ball

Quote from: trailer on February 24, 2020, 12:40:19 PM
Look all we can do is back Mickey and the boys, its more than likely going to be his final year and he deserves all the backing he can get and not slated all the time, after all he's done for the County I think he deserves it!
I personally don't think this will be a good season but there's nothing I can do about it and what's the point on giving out now at this stage, Mickey knows himself its not looking good and why I believe he will leave himself at the end of the season

All he has done is turn us into the Rangers of the GAA hated far and wide. The man is an arsehole.

I would yeah.

Of course you would  ::)

Angelo

Quote from: Micky_mouse on February 24, 2020, 12:44:20 PM

Four red cards in four games so far, the first one was very harsh today but our discipline has let us down.

McNamee was probably our best player, battled away against pretty bleak prospects, McCurry showed up well too.

The numeric disadvantage means we can't read too much into things, we butchered a load of goals chances before the red card and probably would have been leading otherwise.

Tiernan McCann looks utterly done at this level for me, thought he was dire today and seems to have lost a lot of pace.

With McShane gone for the rest of the season and Donnelly having big question marks over his fitness, it looks like we have huge problems to address.

Good to see Hampsey and McKernan return, Hampsey looked miles off it when he came in though.

Don't think you have a clue to be honest, best player full back even though his marker scored 1-8 doesn't matter what from play or from frees cause you were definitely praising mccury last week even though he scored majority from frees.

Walsh is the in form player in the country and he hit 1-5 of his 1-08 from dead balls. McNamee did a good job on him considering the circumstances.

With no respect for your opinions at all, I think it is you who hasn't a notion.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on February 24, 2020, 12:40:19 PM

I would yeah.

Criticise him, yes.
Use words like asshole, absolutely not.
That comment is more of a reflection on you than Mickey Harte to be honest.

Micky_mouse

Quote from: Angelo on February 24, 2020, 12:54:56 PM

Walsh is the in form player in the country and he hit 1-5 of his 1-08 from dead balls. McNamee did a good job on him considering the circumstances.

With no respect for your opinions at all, I think it is you who hasn't a notion.

Why did you fail to mention Peter Harte or Ben McDonnell then or do you just like to slate the people you dislike?

Angelo

Quote from: Micky_mouse on February 24, 2020, 01:10:05 PM

Why did you fail to mention Peter Harte or Ben McDonnell then or do you just like to slate the people you dislike?

Who have I slated?

Micky_mouse

Quote from: Angelo on February 24, 2020, 01:23:27 PM

Who have I slated?

Angelo

Quote from: Micky_mouse on February 24, 2020, 01:26:58 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 24, 2020, 01:23:27 PM

Who have I slated?

Do you disagree with that?

GetOverTheBar

Was surprised to see Hampsey and McKernan sent on yesterday, at the time there wasn't that much in the game. Might put a few noses out of joint in the camp too considering they were supposed to be out long term.

Pearse Blue

Don't know how I feel about this. Against Kerry I thought McNamee looked off the pace, and went the full forward roams I think hes uncomfortable. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as he was marking Clifford and that is a task and a half. However, yesterday I thought the same again (off the pace) and i'm saying to myself but he was marking Walsh. Although, every team is going to have a great full forward so where do we draw the line?

Pearse Blue

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 24, 2020, 02:00:57 PM
Was surprised to see Hampsey and McKernan sent on yesterday, at the time there wasn't that much in the game. Might put a few noses out of joint in the camp too considering they were supposed to be out long term.
What other subs were used?

Angelo

Quote from: Pearse Blue on February 24, 2020, 02:22:48 PM

Don't know how I feel about this. Against Kerry I thought McNamee looked off the pace, and went the full forward roams I think hes uncomfortable. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as he was marking Clifford and that is a task and a half. However, yesterday I thought the same again (off the pace) and i'm saying to myself but he was marking Walsh. Although, every team is going to have a great full forward so where do we draw the line?

I thought McNamee won plenty of his duels with Walsh yesterday, he was probably our best player along with McCurry.

May not be saying much yesterday but that's certainly how I saw it.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Pearse Blue on February 24, 2020, 02:32:35 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 24, 2020, 02:00:57 PM
What other subs were used?

Mark Bradley, McDonnell and Conall Grimes.

square_ball

Another thing I noted over the weekend, our movement from kick outs is almost non existent. TG4 showed a behind the goals camera several times on our kick outs and the movement from the players give Morgan no chance. Compared to Dublin and Donegal and also Monaghan the previous week it's night and day. Makes their goalkeepers life so much easier.