AFL "footy tops"

Started by toiletroller, April 24, 2008, 10:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toiletroller

Im looking to buy an AFL footy shirt. There are loads on the austrailian ebay. Can you buy off that site if you live in Ireland? If not where else could i source one.

Tadhg_Kennelly

You should be able to buy one from Ebay.

But if you buy from the Collingwood website, you'll be helping them out financially (Not that they need any help, since they're one of the richest clubs in Australia) but you get my drift.

I gave you a link to the Collingwood website, in a PM mate. AFL guernseys cost around $110

JimStynes

Ive bought a few tops from ebay and a few tops in australia a few years ago. I got them much cheaper on ebay. Swans one for $35 dollars including postage and a Hawks one (with number 23 on the back) for around $45 dollars including postage.  When you buy a top from australia make sure you get the sender to send it as a 'Gift' or else you will have to pay about £15 tax on it when it gets over here.

Just keep an eye on ebay.com.au, every club top is usually on it at one stage or another.

hitzelsperger

jim is te no.23 to match the number you wear for club  ;D ;D

id say to keep an eye on ebay too, its handy and prices are very reasonable including postage!

JimStynes

f**k after lastnites performance it would be the best number for me

doire na raithe

Jim, you not away to the darts?

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009