Fermanagh
Donegal
Derry
Armagh
Down
Antrim
Not From Ireland

Mayo4Sam

Not sure if this belongs here or in the non-gaa but i put it here cause everybody checks this side.
No need for a big debate just out of interest to see who has the most. I'd say a toss up between Mayo, Tyrone, Armagh and Dublin
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

ziggysego

Couldn't be arsed listing them in order, eh? ;)
Testing Accessibility

charlie linkbox

Who's to say they're not listed in some sort of order for Mayo4Sam?  ;)

stephenite

They are in order, they are listed in provinces, M4S being from the West started in Connacht and worked his way anti-clockwise around the provinces. What's the correct order ?

charlie linkbox

That's my point Stephenite, and you're correct.

You can't just say they're not in order as who's to say they aren't.

My God, we've reached a new low if we're reduced to debating this.  :D :D :D

stephenite

Sure us southern hemisphere dwellers have nothing left to talk about it while the lads and lassies are all snuggled up in their beds, and the rain bouncing off the windows.

last day at work for you today, on the beer later to celebrate?

charlie linkbox

You remembered? I'm touched.

Yeah, straight into town after work for an evening/night on the beer. Man I have looked forward to this day!!!

stephenite

I am a very thoughtful guy. Enjoy. Doin much more travelling before you get to Sydney?

charlie linkbox

Nah. I'm flying over to Sydney next Wednesday week so I have just about a week and a half to kill in Wellington. The weather has finally turned so I'm just going to bum about here til then. Looking forward to Aussie tho. Is there still a drought out there? How has that affected the beer supplies?

stephenite

;D

Plenty of beer , the sheep are fucked seemingly though. Weather pretty good here at the moment, hasn't quite reached the consistent, really uncomfortable heat of 30+ yet, only the odd day. On the way though. Just hope it doesn't reach the level of New years day last year , 44.2 ::)

charlie linkbox

Jaysus, I'm having second thoughts about going now.

The heat is unbearable and yis have all the sheep fucked before I get over.  :D

stephenite

Glensman

charlie linkbox - you a footballer?

If so and you are in Sydney for a while I would definitely recommend Young Irelands.

I am just headed home but played for them last year. Craic was great and a good set up - we won the championship as well and the have a great history.
www.youngirelandssydney.com

charlie linkbox

I'm living in Wellington, New Zealand at the minute Glensman, and am just going over to Sydney for Christmas to visit some friends.

I play ball for the team over here.

Cheers for the thought though.  :)

Glensman

Sound no worries - always on the recruitment drive.

Pack your sunscreen.