0 (0%)
Tommy Walsh (Kilkenny)
1 (25%)
James Cha Fitzpatrick (Kilkenny)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: November 12, 2006, 10:51:44 AM

Kerry Mike

Being announced tonight also in the Citywest. 5 nominees instead of 4 for the football.

Very tough to call here, Kilkenny won the double but Cork played some good hurling and won through some tough close games.

King Henry was only on fire during the last 2 AI games, Donal Og had a great season but will his ties to the GPA hinder his vote.

I think Tommy Walsh or Cha Fitzpartick might sneak it and from what I have seen of Walsh this year he will get my vote. Thought he was very consistant in most games.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

GaillimhIarthair

Very very tough one to call.  A great list of candidates and all were superb throughout the year.  I reckon its probably between Henry and Ronan Curran.  Both were very consistent all year and had immense performances in a couple of games.  I'd probably side with Henry on this one, but a very close call.

fearsiuil

Shefflin has already won Walsh Cup, League title, Leinster and AI Championship this year.
Also won Club Championship in Kilkenny.

Cha has won al,l of these also.....not to mention winning the AI u-21 as well.

If most other counties win this amount of silverware in a decade it would be their golden era.

two man tackle

i agree but i do think that young antrim lad never got a proper shout in the competition typical bias against the ulster counties in hurling.