The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

QuoteOh, and Liverpool aren't even in the semi yet!

Guess who they meet there,
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Hound on April 17, 2019, 09:46:28 AM
Quote from: laoislad on April 17, 2019, 09:08:28 AM
Watched some highlights of the Barca Man U game this morning.  I think we can forget about City dropping points at the 03 Arena next week.
I see also Cardiff won last night, not relegated yet,they will be fired up for Sunday.
United actually played very well for 10 mins. Pogba is very frustrating, played a superb ball to put Rashford through, but it was his acting the ballix and losing the ball a couple of times (silly stepovers and no-look passes) that allowed Barca into the game. Young is catastrophic! If he was given a role just to annoy Sterling and do nothing else, he might do that reasonably well, but can't see OGS going that route. As an orthodox full back, Young is not good. Hard to see anything other than a City win. Certainly if they get ahead there'll be no chance of a recovery. Maybe De Gea might have one of his awesome days...

Cardiff picking a fine time to find some form!

I'm a bit worried about tonight. If Porto score first, it'll be Game On. If we score we'll be fine, but until then, I'll be nervy. Would love to see Gomez get some action, maybe at full back in the first instance until sure he's back to 100%.

The faux worry about Cardiff ffs. Couldn't make it up.

And as for tonight. Will prob win easily.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

J70

I'm concerned about Cardiff. Nothing "faux" about it.

Doesn't mean I think Liverpool can't and won't win the game, but shit happens. Who predicted Newcastle or Palace or Leicester would beat City? Any team can have a poor game or a day when things just don't run for you.

Hound

Quote from: J70 on April 17, 2019, 11:53:03 AM
I'm concerned about Cardiff. Nothing "faux" about it.

Doesn't mean I think Liverpool can't and won't win the game, but shit happens. Who predicted Newcastle or Palace or Leicester would beat City? Any team can have a poor game or a day when things just don't run for you.
Yep, Fulham very nearly did us a week or two ago, and they're worse and less organised and less defensive than Cardiff.

brokencrossbar1

Lets worry about Porto before we even think of Cardiff!!!

gawa316

Bobby rested.

#LFC starting XI v #FCPorto: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Origi

Subs: Mignolet, Gomez, Henderson, Keita, Shaqiri, Sturridge, Firmino

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: gawa316 on April 17, 2019, 06:58:17 PM
Bobby rested.

#LFC starting XI v #FCPorto: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Origi

Subs: Mignolet, Gomez, Henderson, Keita, Shaqiri, Sturridge, Firmino

When you look at the bench you realise the job that has been done. That's also without Lovern, Ox and a few others. Simple qualification tonight would be perfect

dec

Subs: Mignolet

Does Mignolet get to play at all, does he play for a reserves team if such a thing exists anymore?

laoislad

Quote from: dec on April 17, 2019, 07:19:23 PM

Does Mignolet get to play at all, does he play for a reserves team if such a thing exists anymore?
Played against Wolves in FA Cup, not sure did he play in League Cup.I cant even remember who knocked us out tbh.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Christ I hope Spurs save some goals for Saturday!!

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on April 17, 2019, 08:02:34 PM

Played against Wolves in FA Cup, not sure did he play in League Cup.I cant even remember who knocked us out tbh.

Chelski

RedHand88

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 17, 2019, 08:43:43 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 17, 2019, 08:02:34 PM

Chelski

Hazard to be specific.

gawa316

dec

the big three all with a goal and one for the big man at the back

laoislad