Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

I'd agree MR. What I dont understand is if the kid was in some distress or riding about bollock naked as reported why has nobody intervened or at least rang the peelers. There is something that doesn't add up. It may take a big reward to see something come loose on this.

Dire Ear

Tragic and unbelievablly cruel for any paremt to go through.
I'll be surprised if UVF werent involved

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Dire Ear on June 26, 2020, 01:50:03 PM

That's a brave call. Finding some of the clothes / backpack removes that kind of idea for me unless they are complete idiots. There'd be all kinds of recoverable DNA evidence on that. UVF members would know rule #1. Burn all evidence.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Dire Ear on June 26, 2020, 01:50:03 PM

I know they are a shower of scumbags bu I'd be surprised if they were. I just don't see why they would be.

Sad case this. Really hope for some positive outcome but it is getting harder and harder to see it.

take_yer_points

Not saying there's a connection as I haven't a notion, but this happened a month or so ago. Same area, same day, same time, etc...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.newsletter.co.uk/news/crime/gang-and-male-walking-boxer-beat-teen-bike-stealing-it-along-iphone-2849557%3famp

I wonder where they found his rucksack today

GetOverTheBar

The young lad was obviously running away with a rucksack like that....at the very least he wasn't for coming back that night. When I first heard about it I thought he might have been hit by a car and drove on, but that's now out.

Unfortunately, it seems more sinister but I cling to the hope he's in hiding with some young girlfriend or whatever just outside Belfast - obviously that's more in hope, than belief. I would imagine they are going through his social media accounts or whatever at present, that should add clues.

Rois

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 26, 2020, 02:41:47 PM

Unfortunately, it seems more sinister but I cling to the hope he's in hiding with some young girlfriend or whatever just outside Belfast - obviously that's more in hope, than belief. I would imagine they are going through his social media accounts or whatever at present, that should add clues.
I just can't see it.  Helicopters are back up in the air this afternoon over the Shore Road.  Something's happened down in that area - they have searched houses down there, so there must be some sort of intelligence. 

Dire Ear

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-53195939
Three people are believed to have been stabbed to death in a hotel stairwell in Glasgow city centre.

The suspect was shot dead by armed police and six people are being treated in hospital for their injuries

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on June 26, 2020, 03:29:13 PM

I just can't see it.  Helicopters are back up in the air this afternoon over the Shore Road.  Something's happened down in that area - they have searched houses down there, so there must be some sort of intelligence.
IMO the MIPP the police opened earlier was a sure sign, despite the them saying different, that they know something that is pointing them towards a crime and are looking for people to start providing tip offs.

general_lee

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 26, 2020, 10:02:47 PM
Quote from: Rois on June 26, 2020, 03:29:13 PM

IMO the MIPP the police opened earlier was a sure sign, despite the them saying different, that they know something that is pointing them towards a crime and are looking for people to start providing tip offs.
Rumours going about twitter and I'm hoping that's all they are. Heart-breaking for his family, hopefully he is found safe and well although the likelihood of that isn't very high.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dire Ear on June 26, 2020, 03:58:22 PM
Three people are believed to have been stabbed to death in a hotel stairwell in Glasgow city centre.

The suspect was shot dead by armed police and six people are being treated in hospital for their injuries

Any UVF link to that?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dire Ear

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 27, 2020, 02:11:42 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on June 26, 2020, 03:58:22 PM

Any UVF link to that?
Don't think so, can't see how there would be.
Can you explain the possible link,  or you just trying to be the smartass....again? :D :D :D

Rois

Noah's body found this morning in north Belfast.

imtommygunn

Body found :(

No comment on whether it was him yet.

imtommygunn