Gonna go for

Mattock
Bryansford
Ballinderry
Kilcoo
Coalisland

Tenner pays £54

ardchieftain

Do any bookmakers do handicap betting on G.A.A club. games ?
Really fancied St Pats plus a few points last week but paddypower didn't offer thet option.
Fancy the same bet again this week especially now that Tasker is playing.

Wee Shea

Quote from: ardchieftain on October 01, 2010, 09:23:47 PM
Do any bookmakers do handicap betting on G.A.A club. games ?
Really fancied St Pats plus a few points last week but paddypower didn't offer thet option.
Fancy the same bet again this week especially now that Tasker is playing.

Normally you don't get handicaps until the club matches reach the provincial stage, if that.

Big Puff

Went for Kildare, Monaghan and Offaly today

Dougal

alot of club championship games on this weekend.paddy power and william hill have prices up,im not sure about other bookies.anyone see any value?i dont know much about any of the clubs,but im hoping to get as much info as possible before the weekend.

one game that stands out to me is fr. manning gaels at 1.9 on PP.SS what would you make of this?
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

magpie seanie

Right - after a good start I got a bit of a hosing last weekend with Monaghan covering the spread and my instinct on Laois being totally wrong (mucked up a Cork-Kerry-Laois treble). Need to get the graph going the right way this weekend again. I haven't checked any bookie odds or spread yet, here's my take on this weekend. All comments helpful even ones berating my opinions. Remember the aim of this is to beat the bookies. Lets do 'em folks! 

Wexford - Westmeath (f). This is probably one to avoid for me. I think Wexford might edge it with home advantage but Wexford are the more unrealiable of the two teams. Higher ceiling possibly but lower floor.

Wexford - Kilkenny (h). Wexford, despite an eyecatching final day Houdini act in the league, are gonna get creamed but the margin will be the key thing. I can't see there being less than 10 in it, probably 15.

Leitrim - Roscommon (f). This could be a humdinger. Leitrim are not great but are organised, fit as hell, have a solid gameplan and will stick to it under pressure. Ros look better than last year on paper and will know they are going into a dogfight. Their extra class might be nullified on the day but I still expect them to have enough fight and huger themselves to win by 2-4 points. If I got Leitrim +5 like the last day against Sligo I'd fancy it.

Armagh - Down (h). Avoid, don't have a clue. Down should win comfortably shouldn't they?

Cavan - Donegal (f). I still harbour many doubts about Donegal despite their good league. Cavan's U-21 success might lift them and they are an up and down team at the best of times. I think this is a tricky assignment for Donegal and will probably avoid it unless there's a nice margin to Cavan.

Carlow - Louth (f). Should be a Louth win by about 5 or 6. Need to do a bit more research on this one to tell you the truth.

Limerick - Waterford (h). In Div 2 Limerick won all 7 of their games and Westmeath lost all 7 of theirs. Westmeath troubled Galway for long spells last week so what does that say - league counts for feck all? Waterford have consistently been in the top 4 teams in the country and should get over the line, maybe not with a lot to spare.

Milltown Row2

Limerick have been looking at this fixture since the draw. They won the league handy and eventually beat clare at home in league final. With O'Grady in charge he will certainly have them ready for this match. I'm going for Limerick plus the handicap
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

highorlow

Cavan at 4/1 today with this weather could cause an upset. Big price. Help to get losses back from Tyrone last week.

Leitrim and Ros to draw.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

magpie seanie

KK -7 was a gift but I got greedy and added in Cavan +4 (why did I do that especially with my comments above). Did better on club football thankfully.

Doogie Browser

Am having good run of first goal scorers at the moment, had Hogan, Shine and Mullane all this weekend and shortest price was 6/1.  All singles but still a decent profit.

blanketattack

Armagh hurlers were 33/1 to beat Down.

magpie seanie

CountyGK

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 13, 2011, 03:44:10 PM
Quote from: blanketattack on June 13, 2011, 11:29:03 AM
Armagh hurlers were 33/1 to beat Down.

Is that true?

i saw odds of Down being 100/1 ON to beat Armagh in Sat's Irish News, think it was paddypower. crazy odds.
heard about 16/1 for Armagh on sun, wouldnt doubt 33/1 was floating about either - a win against all odds!

ardtole

I see Wicklow are 6/4 to beat Sligo in Aughrim this Saturday. Seems a good bet, Wicklow are quite strong at home, Sligo I am led to believe have a lot of injuries and were beat by Leitrim in Connacht this year. I cant remember who beat Wicklow in Leinster but any posters with more knowledge than me regarding these 2 teams, do you think 6/4 is worth the punt?