GAAGO where are you?

Started by sligoman2, May 03, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sligoman2

The championship kicks off tomorrow and those of us in the US would like to know where/when gaago will be offering us games and more importantly how much it will cost.
If the gaa are serious about accommodating the overseas fan I assume they will offer the season pass for less than the $200 that we paid last year.
I haven't seen a website or anything yet that we can sign up for- does anyone have any info on what galago will offer and when it will be available?
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

NetNitrate

sligoman2

Thanks NN
Lovely color but no info which is frustrating since the championship starts tomorrow.

I hope my fears are unfounded but you would think they would have something on that page by noe rather just saying it's launching this summer

sligoman2

I still don't see a way to subscribe to this or a schedule which is frustrating as there are a good few games on this weekend.
Does anyone know anything about gaago and when they will be offering games?

This is not the way to promote the games overseas- maybe this is up and running and I don't know where to look.

NetNitrate

Supposed to be launching Wednesday 14th according to @thesundaygame

NetNitrate

Looks like some kind of launch event to milk it. Can they not just let us know the costs and where to sign up for the streaming service itself.

http://webcast.gaago.ie/register?pak=5925127850884097

BennyHarp

I assume this isn't available in Britain?
That was never a square ball!!

Zulu

The live launch is currently on - €110 for a worldwide season ticket (excluding Ireland & UK), €60 for UK season ticket or €10 per game.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Zulu on May 14, 2014, 01:22:28 PM
The live launch is currently on - €110 for a worldwide season ticket (excluding Ireland & UK), €60 for UK season ticket or €10 per game.

Why not offer it to UK users??

AZOffaly

It is. €60 to UK Users. (Presumably less than €110 because the others are on Sky).

Walter Cronc

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 14, 2014, 01:56:34 PM
It is. €60 to UK Users. (Presumably less than €110 because the others are on Sky).

Haha heads away. Cheers AZ.

Zulu

Only 25 games available to UK based users, 45 to those outside the UK & Ireland.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Zulu on May 14, 2014, 02:09:11 PM

Only 25 games available to UK based users, 45 to those outside the UK & Ireland.

I assume this is due to the Sky deal? People in the UK will just stream then.

seafoid

Is there wifi in Porky Croky - ie could you watch Diego if the match you were at was dull ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Zulu

GAAGO will be operational from 14 June. Until then, all games will be available worldwide, free-of-charge, on the RTÉ Player - starting with Tyrone v Down on Sunday.