Would you ever pick up a random hitch hiker?

Started by Under Lights, May 19, 2016, 10:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Used to thumb it home from the Gaeltacht during the summer to sign on....yes you used to be able to sign on when you were a student....best bit of thumbing ever was when I stuck the thumb out at Crolly one morning and the 3rd car to pass me stopped. He was going to Warrenpoint! Dropped me at the door of the broo in Newry!!
The Aristocrat Years

Avondhu star

Leaving a services stop south of Brum one evening a fella and girl asked for a lift south. They were with me all way to Belgian border.  Great laugh though.
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Rudi

Asal Mor

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 19, 2016, 01:22:49 PM
Second instance was a girl about 2 months ago and there was a young girl about 15/16 walking along the main road between Armagh and Milford (probably not even a mile) and it was absolutely bucketing out of the heavens. I drove past her and thought about stopping and reversing back but when I noticed her age I drove on. Felt like a rat afterwards as years ago I would have stopped - times have changed! What would youse have done?
You'd have to keep going, but it's sad the way things are gone alright.

laoislad

Quote from: Rudi on May 19, 2016, 03:57:13 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 19, 2016, 10:58:48 AM
Depends on how big her boobs were.

Careful, could be a chick with a dick!
Ah I doubt it, I'd have no reason to be driving around Armagh.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

SHEEDY

2 of us were thumbing a lift from sprucefield roundabout to warrenpoint years back when an aul fella stopped and said he would take us to banbridge, got talking to him about football and he ended up leaving us the whole way to warrenpoint, about 20 miles further than he was going.
nil satis nisi optimum

No wides

Quote from: laoislad on May 19, 2016, 08:57:24 PM
Quote from: Rudi on May 19, 2016, 03:57:13 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 19, 2016, 10:58:48 AM
Depends on how big her boobs were.

Careful, could be a chick with a dick!
Ah I doubt it, I'd have no reason to be driving around Armagh.

Had a bad experience with a transsexual from Armagh then, what was the problem did she laugh at the size of yours?

T Fearon

Dont taxi drivers do this more or less day in day out?

Brick Tamlin

Quote from: T Fearon on May 20, 2016, 02:08:30 PM
Dont taxi drivers do this more or less day in day out?

what?.....have bad experiences with transsexuals from Armagh?