New Transgender Law passed in Washington State

Started by The Iceman, February 19, 2016, 06:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Gmac on May 15, 2016, 01:12:58 AM
Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2016, 12:55:48 PM
Quote from: Gmac on May 14, 2016, 04:37:36 AM
This is Back in the news again with Obama administration telling all public school districts in us that sex on birth certificate means nothing and students can use bathrooms and locker rooms with sex they identify with, try to mess up all the kids with this shite these people who come up with this are loons of the highest order

So the transgender person born a female but now sporting facial hair and a deep voice should just saunter into the women's toilet?

Similarly the post-op transgender person done up to the nines in a dress and heels with tits and no dick should have to use the men's room?
This is a different directive sent out to public schools by Obama administration only pertaining to public schools , And u have agreed with me that a person should use the bathroom that aligns with their genitalia which would be case post op. Obama is talking about how a kid feels mentally to decide which toilet or changing room to use.For the bathroom issue just have a one room toilet similar to disabled would work fine but does not for changing rooms.

I have not agreed with you that person should use the bathroom that aligns with their genitalia. The first example of the woman changed or changing into a man may or may not have had the operation.

But anyway, on the specific school bathroom thing - I don't see what the big deal is. Schools are free to put up privacy curtains or stalls etc. in locker rooms and to provide single user bathrooms and so on. Alternative use schedules for transgender students are also permitted to be offered. But I doubt if much of that is being reported in all the hysteria.

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2016, 09:42:30 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 14, 2016, 07:15:42 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2016, 01:01:44 PM
You'd have to wonder what all these people freaking out about sexual predators in the bathroom - what do they now when their little darlings do to the toilet?

I mean, aren't male paedophiles are far more documented and real threat to little boys than any transgender person who just wants to do their business?

Do paedophiles wear signs indicating their status so that we parents will have some kind of warning before sending the kids in?

This is all about a majority just not being comfortable that a certain minority walk and functions in their midst. Just like so many times before.

Sweet jesus. should have guessed you'd be backing this 'because Obama says so'

So a man in a wig and dress can go into a womans bathroom without being challenged now - if you do say anything you run the risk of being called intolerant and all the shit that goes with it.
perfect scenario for pervs and sickos.

and you're all for it.

Yes, I'm all for "pervs" and "sickos" hanging around women's bathrooms gawking at and feeling up and raping women.

So now we know why you're in favour of this law.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

heganboy

This is the worst thread we have ever had on this board

The examples of our responses to the political incitement on this complete and utter non issue are damning. The fear mongering and political point scoring, the complete disregard for facts, the truth in any shape or form being ignored. This is not a discussion. This is a disgrace.

Be your own fact finders, try and find one law enforcement agent from any of the (i beleieve 13) states where this law has been in effect who will point to any increase in illegal behavior of any kind.

"Think of the children"

odds are someone on this board has a transgender kid.
Now lets try some maths

What are the odds on one of your children being molested by someone in a bathroom that they wouldnt have been molested by if this law was in place? Evidence and statistics  please not your very highly valued opinions.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on May 15, 2016, 01:36:48 AM
Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2016, 09:42:30 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 14, 2016, 07:15:42 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 14, 2016, 01:01:44 PM
You'd have to wonder what all these people freaking out about sexual predators in the bathroom - what do they now when their little darlings do to the toilet?

I mean, aren't male paedophiles are far more documented and real threat to little boys than any transgender person who just wants to do their business?

Do paedophiles wear signs indicating their status so that we parents will have some kind of warning before sending the kids in?

This is all about a majority just not being comfortable that a certain minority walk and functions in their midst. Just like so many times before.

Sweet jesus. should have guessed you'd be backing this 'because Obama says so'

So a man in a wig and dress can go into a womans bathroom without being challenged now - if you do say anything you run the risk of being called intolerant and all the shit that goes with it.
perfect scenario for pervs and sickos.

and you're all for it.

Yes, I'm all for "pervs" and "sickos" hanging around women's bathrooms gawking at and feeling up and raping women.

So now we know why you're in favour of this law.

How very mature of you!  ;D

foxcommander

Just a hypothetical situation...

You live in a state that has passed the law.
you have a 13 year old daughter and the pair of you are at the shopping centre. it's a fairly quiet morning.
your kid tells you they are off to the bathroom. Straight afterwards someone who you're pretty sure is a man in a wig, dress and high heels follows her in. you are afraid of saying anything as you are a politically correct moron.
5 minutes later your kid hasn't come out. Nobody else has gone in or out.

What do you do J70?

screenexile

Quote from: foxcommander on May 15, 2016, 07:09:06 PM

you have a 13 year old daughter and the pair of you are at the shopping centre. it's a fairly quiet morning.
your kid tells you they are off to the bathroom. Straight afterwards someone who you're pretty sure is a man in a wig, dress and high heels follows her in. you are afraid of saying anything as you are a politically correct moron.

What do you do J70?

You are aware it is totally appropriate to contact a member of staff to have them check and make sure your child is alright in a bathroom aren't you??

foxcommander

Quote from: screenexile on May 15, 2016, 08:02:38 PM

What do you do J70?

You are aware it is totally appropriate to contact a member of staff to have them check and make sure your child is alright in a bathroom aren't you??

Say for arguments sake there's no-one about.
Next move?

heganboy

What law is there of any kind preventing parents (including morons, politically correct or otherwise) checking on their children in any kind of room? Bath or otherwise.

This is getting dumber by the post.

Say (for arguments sake) you have a point, any chance you would get to it?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: foxcommander on May 15, 2016, 08:06:54 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 15, 2016, 08:02:38 PM

What do you do J70?

Say for arguments sake there's no-one about.
Next move?

Same as this mom when a NON-transgender man followed her daughter.

http://fox13now.com/2016/05/13/man-chokes-8-year-old-girl-unconscious-in-restaurant-bathroom-police/

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

whitey

Most public places including malls have a "family bathroom" right next to both the mens and ladies  bathrooms. Its mainly used by moms with young kids, but theres nothing against anyone else using it either. Its a one at a time bathroom so that would be the perfect solution to any potential issue youd have sending your kid in alone

J70

What do you do J70?

I would do as any concerned parent would - go to the door and call in. If necessary I would go in after her.

How is this different to some boy intent on harm following my young son into the toilet??  ::)

foxcommander

Quote from: whitey on May 16, 2016, 01:43:46 AM
Most public places including malls have a "family bathroom" right next to both the mens and ladies  bathrooms. Its mainly used by moms with young kids, but theres nothing against anyone else using it either. Its a one at a time bathroom so that would be the perfect solution to any potential issue youd have sending your kid in alone

We're not just talking about the united states here, what happens when this nonsense hits Ireland and the rest of the world.
If there isn't a family bathroom as mentioned then you're in a spot.

seafoid

Frank Maloney's autobiography was very interesting

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on May 16, 2016, 02:23:25 PM

What do you do J70?

I would do as any concerned parent would - go to the door and call in. If necessary I would go in after her.

How is this different to some boy intent on harm following my young son into the toilet??  ::)

So now look at what this law has created, you're now going to have to walk into a womens bathroom to check on your kid.
That wasn't necessary before because there was a clear definition of the boundaries.

So if you do go in to check you might get arrested for being a peeping tom. Have you ever walked into a womans bathroom when it's been occupied before Hegan?
Pervs will use that excuse to walk into bathrooms "i was looking for my kid".
Transgender folk will sue you for harassment if you've mistakenly identified them as perverts.
It's open season for lawsuits.

The difference is that you can walk freely into a mens bathroom with your son.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on May 16, 2016, 07:42:10 PM
Quote from: J70 on May 16, 2016, 02:23:25 PM

What do you do J70?

So now look at what this law has created, you're now going to have to walk into a womens bathroom to check on your kid.
That wasn't necessary before because there was a clear definition of the boundaries.

So if you do go in to check you might get arrested for being a peeping tom. Have you ever walked into a womans bathroom when it's been occupied before Hegan?
Pervs will use that excuse to walk into bathrooms "i was looking for my kid".
Transgender folk will sue you for harassment if you've mistakenly identified them as perverts.
It's open season for lawsuits.

The difference is that you can walk freely into a mens bathroom with your son.

Christ, the pervs in your neck of the woods must be hard at work angling for any little loophole!

One would hope and assume that the authorities would investigate any abuse, just as they do now.

And anytime in my life I've had to enter a women's bathroom I've loudly announced my need and reason loud and clear. I'd imagine I would do the same in this instance, especially if a lack of response from my kid was what was necessitating my entry.

You do realize that transwomen have been using ladies rooms for years already, right?

Similarly transmen in men's rooms?

What is your preferred solution?