Assaults at GAA games

Started by Rudi, September 01, 2022, 11:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpen

Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 08, 2023, 02:57:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2023, 02:24:46 PM
He'll have plenty of time to sort out his issues when facing two counts of assault with a deadly weapon

There are some very good lawyers in Tyrone. And he might get a magistrate with a sympathetic ear towards the emotion of GAA.
Maybe Mickey Harte could write one of those character reference letters he's so fond of for him.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Dire Ear

Until the time that refs ref games fairly and unbiased,  these things will continue to happen
Some of those on the inter county stage are a disgrace
This is not supporting violence against decent men (mostly) trying their best,  often in hostle environments

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dire Ear on July 08, 2023, 08:04:04 PM
Until the time that refs ref games fairly and unbiased,  these things will continue to happen
This is not supporting violence against decent men (mostly) trying their best,  often in hostle environments

You're a dick. And until dicks like you f**k off and stop using ordinary people's oxygen we'll continue to have dicks coming on to the field of play to try and kill someone.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2023, 08:16:38 PM

You're a dick. And until dicks like you f**k off and stop using ordinary people's oxygen we'll continue to have dicks coming on to the field of play to try and kill someone.
You've an awful chip on your shoulder. An awful lot of refs are shite. Accept it. Yes they aren't helped by the rule book and  violence against them is inexcusable but Christ cstch yourself on

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 08, 2023, 10:30:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2023, 08:16:38 PM

You've an awful chip on your shoulder. An awful lot of refs are shite. Accept it. Yes they aren't helped by the rule book and  violence against them is inexcusable but Christ cstch yourself on

You and him remind me of people that condone rapists, cause she was a woman
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Aaron Boone

The decisions on this match were noteworthy to say the least. It was beyond intense.

Gerald just went wrong. The club knows this.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Aaron Boone on July 08, 2023, 11:00:05 PM
The decisions on this match were noteworthy to say the least. It was beyond intense.

Gerald just went wrong. The club knows this.

? Are you defending this? Every game I've been at the ref makes a mistake or two, I've yet to see anyone getting stabbed, or two people getting stabbed for that matter, in Tyrone is this normal behaviour?

square_ball

The 2 people he stabbed includes himself.

Not to be pendantic about it or anything.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: square_ball on July 08, 2023, 11:08:18 PM

Oh, that's ok then, phew, for a moment I thought he was out of order

square_ball

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2023, 11:22:17 PM

Where did I say anything you're suggesting there? I was just pointing out the inaccuracies of the news reports.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: square_ball on July 08, 2023, 11:26:45 PM

Where did I say anything you're suggesting there? I was just pointing out the inaccuracies of the news reports.

No you're correct, the inaccuracies are crazy, explain what actually happened again

square_ball

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2023, 11:31:04 PM

No you're correct, the inaccuracies are crazy, explain what actually happened again

Stabbed a Cookstown person in the leg who was intervening.

Stabbed himself in ensuing melee.

Happy enough?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: square_ball on July 08, 2023, 11:34:13 PM

Happy enough?

The picture of chicken reffin last nite he seemed to have small bandage on arm. Sorry to interject

Milltown Row2

Happy enough?

So a person enters the field of a juvenile game where kids were playing football, attempted to stab/murder one person, misses, stabs someone else then stabs himself?

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Hopefully that's it sorted.

square_ball

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2023, 11:40:02 PM

Happy enough?

So a person enters the field of a juvenile game where kids were playing football, attempted to stab/murder one person, misses, stabs someone else then stabs himself?

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Hopefully that's it sorted.

Yeah I don't think he intended to stab himself. In the ensuing melee he nicked himself with the knife.

Glad to be of service in clearing that up for you.