Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: Pearse Blue on September 04, 2020, 12:31:51 PM
Quote from: Angelo on September 04, 2020, 11:45:34 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on September 04, 2020, 10:33:54 AM
The 2 Westies down as favorites with PP. I thought betting would be much closer. Trillick 4/5 & Coalisland 11/8. Errigal 2/9 & Dungannon 7/2.
An East Double would pay out almost 10/1.

That's very good odds.

I would give Coalisland the edge against Trillick who might have some injury worries - R Donnelly only lasted 20 minutes last week and Daire Gallagher was not fit enough to start.

Errigal also have big injury problems too.
I would definitely have Coalisland as favorites! Obviously, Errigal are favored but Dungannon should definitely be lower odds than 7/2, that game is going to be very close. They have had to grind out two Championship wins and will be coming in very confident. Dungannon also haven't been beat this year.

I think Errigal will just about prevail against Dungannon but expect it to be a tight affair. Dungannon do seem to be totally reliant on Donaghy for scores so if Errigal snuff him out then it's hard to see where the scores will come from.

I think Coalisland have a better spread of players on their team, Trillick rely heavily on the Donnellys and Brennans but again it should be another close fought encounter.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

GetOverTheBar

Ballygawley will get a helping hand if needs be in last few minutes anyway if they are stuck.

TyroneOnlooker

Quote from: Angelo on September 04, 2020, 01:39:52 PM
Quote from: Pearse Blue on September 04, 2020, 12:31:51 PM
Quote from: Angelo on September 04, 2020, 11:45:34 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on September 04, 2020, 10:33:54 AM
The 2 Westies down as favorites with PP. I thought betting would be much closer. Trillick 4/5 & Coalisland 11/8. Errigal 2/9 & Dungannon 7/2.
An East Double would pay out almost 10/1.

That's very good odds.

I would give Coalisland the edge against Trillick who might have some injury worries - R Donnelly only lasted 20 minutes last week and Daire Gallagher was not fit enough to start.

Errigal also have big injury problems too.
I would definitely have Coalisland as favorites! Obviously, Errigal are favored but Dungannon should definitely be lower odds than 7/2, that game is going to be very close. They have had to grind out two Championship wins and will be coming in very confident. Dungannon also haven't been beat this year.

I think Errigal will just about prevail against Dungannon but expect it to be a tight affair. Dungannon do seem to be totally reliant on Donaghy for scores so if Errigal snuff him out then it's hard to see where the scores will come from.

I think Coalisland have a better spread of players on their team, Trillick rely heavily on the Donnellys and Brennans but again it should be another close fought encounter.

Fancy Trillick and Dungannon myself, both i think have better benches to come on but will be tight affairs, wouldn't be surprised to see another extra time in either

LeoMc

Will Dungannon and Errigal fans have to queue outside longer if the first game goes to extra time?

Under Lights

Second game isn't to 7.30, first at 5.30.

the goal was on

Coalisland and errigal wins both by +4! lee brennan to find the going tough against a sticky defence, Dungannon might find it hard to refocus in a week.  Probably both lose!!

ctrallying

Dungannon to hammer Errigal, Coalisland and Trillick to go to extra time and maybe penalties.

Tyrone Gaa

Some difference between RTÉ and the Tyrone GAA stream. Perhaps an unfair comparison but when you charge the money that's surely the level they must aspire to reach. I do enjoy Marty Morrissey.

Good game. Coalisland need a keeper!!
Living the dream!!!

clarshack

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 05, 2020, 06:50:08 PM
Good game. Coalisland need a keeper!!

Your only as strong as the weakest link and the goal conceded against Clonoe in first round would have been saved by a natural keeper as well. It's a wonder they haven't poached one from a neighbouring club.

skeog

Good call to appoint Kieran to officiate today.

GetOverTheBar

O'Hagan got it wrong on the line today.

omagh_gael

Errigal in bother here?? Dungannon going in at the break with their tails up

square_ball

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 05, 2020, 07:25:56 PM
O'Hagan got it wrong on the line today.

They shot themselves out of it in the finish up. It was a very high quality game especially compared to the first half of this next one.

Carbery

Just watching the games from Omagh.
Does not seem to be much evidence of face masks or social distancing by the spectators in the stand at Healy Park.
Tyrone GAA should catch themselves on.

Tyrone Gaa

RTE should perhaps do the public a service and end coverage at this point. Errigal are so negative!! Can't blame Mickey Harte on that. If Errigal started to move the ball this game would be dead.

If the great hope Donaghy was fit to compose himself Dungannon would have won the game.
Living the dream!!!