Kerry All Ireland Champions 2019?

Started by henrym14, September 01, 2019, 12:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henrym14

i hope everyone will celebrating kerry all ireland win tomorrow night. This will be better than offaly 82 and donegal 92. Backed them to win 9/2 @6k. Backed them in February at 12/1. put 10k on that. We have a big celebration played for Killarney monday night in Dr Crokes clubhouse. Will be proud moment for my friend Gavin White walking up the steps to collect sam maguire. Can this kerry group do the 5 in a row?

imtommygunn

You are that Kerry for Sam guy again aren't you... ;D

Aaron Boone

I presume Gavin White will invite Maurice Deegan up to lift the trophy with him?

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

J70

Quote from: henrym14 on September 01, 2019, 12:02:08 AM
i hope everyone will celebrating kerry all ireland win tomorrow night. This will be better than offaly 82 and donegal 92. Backed them to win 9/2 @6k. Backed them in February at 12/1. put 10k on that. We have a big celebration played for Killarney monday night in Dr Crokes clubhouse. Will be proud moment for my friend Gavin White walking up the steps to collect sam maguire. Can this kerry group do the 5 in a row?

You put 10K on it, huh? ::)

bannside

The Hogan Stand is a fantastic discussion board, so it is.

Blowitupref

Quote from: bannside on September 01, 2019, 01:01:25 PM
The Hogan Stand is a fantastic discussion board, so it is.

As he said himself  but i think he was talking about hoganstand where he came from :D

Quote from: henrym14 on August 31, 2019, 01:17:07 PM
If your looking for a serious discussion on this forum your in the wrong place. Place is full of trolls.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

henrym14

Disgraceful refereeing keeping dubs in the game.

befair

Kerry have missed their chance; an extra man for 40 mins, yet they couldn't win their own kick-outs. And in the last 5 mins they repeatedly gave the ball away needlessly. The penalty was harsh, but the red card was correct; thought the ref was fine.

under the bar

Are you t_mac ye fantasist?

t_mac

Quote from: under the bar on September 01, 2019, 08:04:26 PM

Are you t_mac ye fantasist?

Bless, hope therapy helps you and the other paranoid  bitter Tyronies.

joemamas