Ladies football

Started by ExiledGael, May 07, 2007, 03:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you pay in to watch ladies football?

Yes
65 (52%)
No
60 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Captain Obvious

Very enjoyable game. Well done Meath.

Milltown Row2

Amazing result and fantastic game of heart effort and hard running!! Dublin hadn't the fight in them and couldn't break down a stubborn defense.

12, 13, 14 and 6 were standout players
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

shark

Meath were superb. Extremely well drilled. Every player knew their role.

Rudi

Fantastic entertainment, well done to Meath very well drilled & superbly coached.

Milltown Row2

From intermediate to senior, that's some step up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rudi

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 05, 2021, 05:50:24 PM
From intermediate to senior, that's some step up

It's an incredible step up. Wexford were a shambles in the intermediate final.

imtommygunn

I only saw the last ten minutes. That number 13 could fairly break a tackle. Huge advantage when you are playing keep ball.

SHEEDY

Brilliant advert for ladies football, superb performance by Meath.
nil satis nisi optimum

ballinaman

Well done Meath.

Not sorry for the Dublin manager  8)

Sportacus

Brilliant high tempo football from Meath.  I wouldn't know them, but I thought 2, 6, 12, 13 and 14 were excellent.  I think 14 got player of the match, but 6 was serious as well, Aisling Cleary I think her name was. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sportacus on September 05, 2021, 06:44:35 PM
Brilliant high tempo football from Meath.  I wouldn't know them, but I thought 2, 6, 12, 13 and 14 were excellent.  I think 14 got player of the match, but 6 was serious as well, Aisling Cleary I think her name was.

The big blonde girl 13 got it, she battled and broke some tackles the whole game!! They'll enjoy their pints of Guinness tonight

befair

Delighted for meath; your no 6 was a star. Smart tactics defending around the D

BennyCake

I thought No 12 was excellent  for Meath. No 6 was very composed on the ball. 11 as well. Some great forward play. Enjoyable game. Fair play to Meath. Deserving winners.

StephenC

Super game. Me and the young fella watched it and it was a great advertisement for the game. Congrats Meath.

Sportacus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 05, 2021, 06:50:16 PM
Quote from: Sportacus on September 05, 2021, 06:44:35 PM

The big blonde girl 13 got it, she battled and broke some tackles the whole game!! They'll enjoy their pints of Guinness tonight
Ah right enough, she was unstoppable.