Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Quote from: clarshack on November 25, 2021, 10:49:54 PM
Good chance of walkovers in the final round. What happens then if more than 2 teams finish in the last relegation spot? Playoffs in January?

Decided in this order:
Head to Head
Score Difference
Scores FOR

GlenMan

Quote from: Under Lights on November 26, 2021, 05:41:52 AM
Good chance of walkovers in the final round. What happens then if more than 2 teams finish in the last relegation spot? Playoffs in January?

Decided in this order:
Head to Head
Score Difference
Scores FOR

Score difference and scores for don't come into play if there's been any walkovers/games conceded. It goes to a playoff in that case.

Under Lights

Quote from: GlenMan on November 26, 2021, 01:11:29 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on November 26, 2021, 05:41:52 AM

Decided in this order:
Head to Head
Score Difference
Scores FOR

Score difference and scores for don't come into play if there's been any walkovers/games conceded. It goes to a playoff in that case.

No teams involved have been affected by WOs yet, unless Edendork don't field against Galbally then it could result in playoffs if teams are tied.

Not sure what the state of play is in D2, there has been no WO yet but that last game on 11th/12th could be a dodgy round.

on the sideline

TeamTalkMag do a brilliant job...
But some of those AllStar Awards are beyond belief

TyroneClubs

WT4E

Quote from: on the sideline on November 27, 2021, 12:18:18 AM
TeamTalkMag do a brilliant job...
But some of those AllStar Awards are beyond belief

The top scorer in the whole of Tyrone Club Football didn't even get a nomination.... I think from this point on the awards weren't credible! Good night out for the lads at Teamtalk though!

Jim Bob

Dgn beat the island. What way does that leave things for the island ?

clarshack

Does anyone have the last round of fixtures in Division 1?  Maybe it's my phone but I can't see anything for the last round on the Official Tyrone site.

mysticmac

Quote from: clarshack on November 28, 2021, 07:01:43 PM
Does anyone have the last round of fixtures in Division 1?  Maybe it's my phone but I can't see anything for the last round on the Official Tyrone site.

Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's GAC(---)v(---)Pomeroy Plunketts
ACFL Division 1 2021 Round 14
Derrylaughan 2:00 PM
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa(---)v(---)Errigal Ciaran
Ardboe 2:00 PM
An Charraig Mhor Naomh Colmcille(---)v(---)Clonoe O`Rahilly's CLG
Páirc Colmcille 2:00 PM
Galbally Pearses(---)v(---)Edendork St Malachy's
Galbally 2:00 PM
An Eaglais, Naomh Pádraig(---)v(---)Fianna Oileán an Ghuail CLG
Páirc An tAthair Uí Conghalaigh 2:00 PM
Moy Tír na nÓg(---)v(---)Coill an Chlochair Naomh Mhuire
Moy GAC 2:00 PM
Dungannon Thomas Clarke GAA(---)v(---)Domhnach Mór Naoimh Pádraig
O Neill Park, Dungannon 2:00 PM
Trí Leac C. Naoimh Mhic Artáin(---)v(---)Loughmacrory St. Teresa's
Trillick 2:00 PM

WT4E

Quote from: clarshack on November 28, 2021, 07:01:43 PM

Tyrone website has been pants for a long time use to be great too. Maybe Skinno take some of his county final bread money and use to update the site.

Mikhailov

Go onto the page, click on fixtures/results header at top of page, click fixtures and the fixtures are there up until the end of the year.
1 round of Div 2 left and the last 2 rounds of Senior are listed

Jimbop

Why are Edendork conceding games left right and centre? An absolute disgrace for a senior club.
Surely there should be some sanctions for conceding so often in the same season!
Embarrassing.

clarshack

Quote from: Jimbop on November 29, 2021, 01:37:37 PM
Why are Edendork conceding games left right and centre? An absolute disgrace for a senior club.
Surely there should be some sanctions for conceding so often in the same season!
Embarrassing.

3 games conceded with 2 rounds remaining.
Deduct a point for each game conceded for the start of the following season, that'll deter teams as fines are no good.

W.A.G. Lover

Quote from: clarshack on November 29, 2021, 01:46:31 PM
Quote from: Jimbop on November 29, 2021, 01:37:37 PM
Embarrassing.

3 games conceded with 2 rounds remaining.
Deduct a point for each game conceded for the start of the following season, that'll deter teams as fines are no good.

This is direct from the 2021 CCC regulations.
28. Failure to field / fulfil a fixture:
I) The penalty for a team failing to fulfil an CCC fixture will be award of the game to the
opposition
II) Failure to field in two consecutive matches in the same season will leave the team
liable to disqualification from that competition for the rest of the season
III) The penalty for a team failing to fulfil a championship or league playoff fixture will
be the forfeiture of the game

So technically Edendork are already disqualified, but how does that deter them or others doing it in future?
Edendork will likely drop to Intermediate, push for a title, back to senior, and repeat the same fiasco.
Unfortunately, by not fielding they are possibly affecting the outcome of other clubs in the relegation battle

The Sweeper.com

Quote from: gaafan2 on November 21, 2021, 11:28:04 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on November 21, 2021, 08:35:13 PM
Hopefully all 10,000 of our travelling neighbours got home safely today. Huge crowds in attendance in what was a bit of an anti climax in terms of a spectacle and certainly not what neutrals had hoped to see.... Still 2 vital points on the board and leaves us needing only 2 wins from 3 to potentially win the league. Nice position to be in come this time of year

Things you love to see ;D I think they thought they had won the league 3 games ago.

Im sure you would swap positions but ;) ;)