Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Exile

Pint,
I hear that Radio FiveFm is covering your game with St Patrick's Live next Sunday.
Did you hear any word of this?

pintsofguinness

I didn't hear but I wouldn't be surprised.  Didn't they cover a game today and everyone will be expecting a row at ours so it's a good one to do. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Armagh Exile

Not everyone will be expecting a row.  I for one won't as I think Silverbridge will be more intent on playing football this time.

pintsofguinness

And were the bridge not intent on playing football the last time?  ::)

You trying to wind me up?

Armagh Exile

pintsofguinness

Armagh Exile

QuoteAnd were the bridge not intent on playing football the last time? 

You trying to wind me up?

Yes to both!

pintsofguinness

slievegullion

ha Pint you can take them.

No I would expect lessons to be learned but you wouldn't know, certainly the Bridge are not the type of team to go out with revenge on their minds.

We have Cross on Wed nigh, should be close.

Think 5FM covered the Dorsey match today?

pintsofguinness

QuoteNo I would expect lessons to be learned but you wouldn't know, certainly the Bridge are not the type of team to go out with revenge on their minds.
The only lessons learned was that St pats are an awful pack of c***ts. 
It's ok to beat up players, cause a match to be blew up 4 minutes early and leave two players in hospital because the county board are filled with a pack of incompetent hateful pricks and you won't receive any punishment. 
You would think that St. Pat's would be on their best behaviour but that **** Casey is capable of anything.

As for our boys...well they're far from a dirty team (I know they're no angels either). They done the club proud that day in Cross but there is only so much provocation anyone can take.

Orior

What happened in the Forkhill v Grange game? The paper seemed to suggest it was abandoned through injury.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

David McKeown

Clan Eirean v Annaghmore

Annaghmore fell to their third defeat of the season against Clan Eirean this past Sunday.  Despite playing against a stiff breeze in the first half it was the Lurgan men who rattled off the first 4 points of the game inside the opening ten minutes.  Annaghmore took some time to settle and it was the 12th minute before they registered their first score from a 45 metre free from Eoin McCormack.  This point seemed to spare Annaghmore into life and they followed their first score with a fine point from play from Gavin McGilly.

Clan Eirean responded to put three between the teams before two Shane Smyth frees reduced the difference to the minimum.  Starting to feel the pressure Clan Eirean upped their game and this coupled with a defensive mix up resulted in a 25th minute goal for the home team.  Eoin McCormack ensured that the arrears were cut to three points with a fine free just before half time.  Despite this it was Clan Eirean who went in the happier leading 1-5 to 0-5.

The second half started poorly for Annaghmore as Clan Eirean rattled off five unanswered points. Poor distribution and wasteful shooting were the story of the second half for Annaghmore and Eoin McCormack scored Annaghmore's only point of the half in the 52nd minute but again Clan Eirean responded to leave the final score 1-12 to 0-6.

Scorers

E McCormack 0-3 (3 frees) S Smyth 0-2 (2 frees) G McGilly 0-1
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Bainisteoir

What is the exact channel of 5fm?

Donagh

Bainisteoir

is there any details of upcoming games?