Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killeavy abu

Sorry nial. meant to say there my favourite to beat dromintee and beat cruppen if they get into final

rattle-the-net

id fancy them to beat dromintee but not cruppen...the cross v cruppen game, cruppen played unreal football and made cross look so ordinary and they wer red hot favourites for the title this yr!!!

like even though madden have the 2 man full forward line, cruppen have good enuf defenders to cope with them! madden havent bin tested againest a good side like cruppen!

i jus think cruppen all ova the feild will be to strong for any of the two!

rattle-the-net

also it says in the local paper that the semi is in silverbridge!?

doire na raithe

Quote from: rattle-the-net on May 27, 2008, 07:45:07 PM
id fancy them to beat dromintee but not cruppen...the cross v cruppen game, cruppen played unreal football and made cross look so ordinary and they wer red hot favourites for the title this yr!!!

like even though madden have the 2 man full forward line, cruppen have good enuf defenders to cope with them! madden havent bin tested againest a good side like cruppen!

Cruppen man, are we?

charlie stubbs

i think its clear to say cruppen are clear favourites.  they are the defending champions and beat a cross team backboned by p kernan, mckeown, mckenna , hanratty and kyle carragher to name a few.plus dromintee have been known to choke before in u21s...  and madden have little experience at this level of competition

full back

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 27, 2008, 08:24:59 PM
i think its clear to say cruppen are clear favourites.  they are the defending champions and beat a cross team backboned by p kernan, mckeown, mckenna , hanratty and kyle carragher to name a few.plus dromintee have been known to choke before in u21s...  and madden have little experience at this level of competition

carragher wasnt playing charlie, if he was it could have been a different story

doire na raithe

Quote from: charlie stubbs on May 27, 2008, 08:24:59 PM

Obviously we have to get past Madden first which is all we'll be thinking about. But explain?

charlie stubbs

against harps afew years ago at cruppen or was that due to a DUBIOUS call from the umpire..

Our Nail Loney

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

doire na raithe

Lads, is there something wrong with the private messaging tool?

Our Nail Loney

Quoteprivate messaging tool?

PINTS?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

celtic

knowing a few lads from both madden and dromintee, id say dromintee would have the upper hand. i went to watch the granemore and dromintee match and dromintee have a lot of good young minors that no one seems to have heard off. should be good competitive match. some one would need to keep tight to joe feeney. good footballer very impressive in my eyes

rattle-the-net

Quote from: doire na raithe on May 27, 2008, 08:07:54 PM
Quote from: rattle-the-net on May 27, 2008, 07:45:07 PM

Cruppen man, are we?

yea i am...this is one of the best teams to come out of cruppen in years... IMO i just cant see dromintee or madden beating them but its always on the day!