Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

armaghniac

Quote from: macdanger2 on November 30, 2020, 10:52:54 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on November 30, 2020, 10:37:55 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on November 30, 2020, 10:05:57 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on November 30, 2020, 06:37:14 PM
Just wondering, if you are Vaccinated, can you get infected with the virus from someone who is not vaccinated?

Asking for a friend.  ;)

No, you wouldn't be able to be infected. Unknown how long that may last for though

So for those who want to take the Vaccine that's the bizz, they won't have to depend on the people who don't take one!

Not great though for people who may not be able to take a vaccine but are vulnerable (e.g. Cystic fibrosis) - they will rely on everyone else to take it to protect them

There are some people here who do not give a damn about them.

If you watched the famine programme on RTÉ tonight, they quoted a 19th century guy whose views reflected British government policy, "no man is responsible for anyone else".
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

From the Bunker

Quote from: armaghniac on November 30, 2020, 11:20:54 PM
Just wondering, if you are Vaccinated, can you get infected with the virus from someone who is not vaccinated?

Asking for a friend.  ;)

No, you wouldn't be able to be infected. Unknown how long that may last for though

So for those who want to take the Vaccine that's the bizz, they won't have to depend on the people who don't take one!

Not great though for people who may not be able to take a vaccine but are vulnerable (e.g. Cystic fibrosis) - they will rely on everyone else to take it to protect them

If you watched the famine programme on RTÉ tonight, they quoted a 19th century guy whose views reflected British government policy, "no man is responsible for anyone else".

Problem is if your sense of responsibility is detrimental to your own well being.

armaghniac

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 30, 2020, 11:37:27 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 30, 2020, 11:20:54 PM

Asking for a friend.  ;)

Problem is if your sense of responsibility is detrimental to your own well being.

It always is, responsibility always takes some time, some money etc. I pay taxes towards drug addicts although I am not a drug addict.
The risk of vaccines is small and previous examples not necessarily helpful as medical science has learned from these cases and made things safer as a result. It is right and proper for people to demand proper testing and proper provision of data and its examination by independent experts (not Karen from Facebook). But it is not right to then exaggerate small risks because somebody tested something on Negroes in the 1930s. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Seamus

Quote from: JoG2 on November 30, 2020, 12:53:26 PM
Quote from: Seamus on November 30, 2020, 12:29:56 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on November 30, 2020, 06:51:05 AM
Quote from: Seamus on November 30, 2020, 05:13:39 AM

Of the 70% or so of yes voters how many of ye are for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination?

How many would agree that children 11 years old and upwards can consent to all vaccinations without their parents knowledge?

"The District of Columbia (DC) is advancing a bill which circumvents parental consent when it comes to their minor children being given a vaccine. The "Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2019," states, "this bill permits a minor of any age to consent to receive a vaccine where the vaccination is recommended by the United States Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. It also establishes that if a minor is able to comprehend the need for, the nature of, and any significant risks inherent in the medical care then informed consent is established."

According to The Vaccine Reaction, "The bill would not only permit children aged 11 years and older to give consent for doctors and other vaccine administrators to give them vaccines without their parents' knowledge or consent, but would also require insurance companies, vaccine administrators and schools to conceal from parents that the child has been vaccinated."

The report clarifies, "If this bill passes, it is clear that minor children will be at risk of being pressured and coerced into getting a COVID-19 vaccine behind their parents' back."

The crimes against humanity journalism continues.

How about answering the two questions. What has journalism got to do with a draconian Bill?

Had a look at the source ie The Vaccine Reaction, that was enough for me

That is exactly the response I expected.

You did a search on the "messenger" instead of doing a search on the actual Bill which is just as easy to find, thinking "if this is not on MSM then it cannot be true" when the exact opposite is the case. You then went on your merry way convinced you are right without doing any proper research.. 

I also knew what you meant when you crossed out "humanity" and replaced it with "journalism". The journalists you are referring to are the criminals, they will never report on Bills such as this nor anything truthful. It is 99% lies 24/7. The Irish media have become masters at this which is fully reflected on this forum. It is wall to wall "COVID -19" fear mongering since last March and is working a treat. It really is time to turn of the televisions and radio stations throughout the country and of course in the States also.

At least LCohen asked a very reasonable question even though he probably expects that I will be unable to come up with the proof. I will give him the benefit of the doubt in that he is sincerely of the opinion that this Bill may indeed exist.  He also asked a question about Del Bigtree in an earlier post which I did not get around to answering. Captain Obvious again typically attacked the "messenger". As far as I can recall he comes across very sound on GAA matters but he has left himself down badly here. It is obvious at least none of the 70% watched even a second of the video, if they did they would be in uproar with how vaccines are approved by the FDA and CDC, including video evidence with regard the CDC and really start to question the upcoming vaccines. LCohen watch the video, you will get your answer.

So now onto the documented proof regarding Bill# B23-0171
Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2019

Here you will see the name of the sponsor, what voting took place, results and at what stage it is at. It is about to be introduced to the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate for approval. If the Democrats do happen to win the House and the Senate it is expected to sail right through. May also happen with a Republican Senate but it will be a bigger struggle. They are both different sides of the same evil coin.

https://openstates.org/dc/bills/23/B23-0171/

There are a number of PDF documents included for your review, please do read them.

Remember this Bill started in early 2019 with "COVID -19" in mind. This coincides with Event 201 carried out on October 2019 which "simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms" by the same bad actors that are controlling the "COVID-19" narrative. Coincidence or not? Most certainly not. 

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html

Please look at the videos, you will witness a near replica of what is happening over the last 10 months or so.

"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Cobra

Quote from: Seamus on December 01, 2020, 03:08:00 AM

Of the 70% or so of yes voters how many of ye are for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination?

How many would agree that children 11 years old and upwards can consent to all vaccinations without their parents knowledge?

"The District of Columbia (DC) is advancing a bill which circumvents parental consent when it comes to their minor children being given a vaccine. The "Minor Consent for Vaccinations Amendment Act of 2019," states, "this bill permits a minor of any age to consent to receive a vaccine where the vaccination is recommended by the United States Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. It also establishes that if a minor is able to comprehend the need for, the nature of, and any significant risks inherent in the medical care then informed consent is established."

According to The Vaccine Reaction, "The bill would not only permit children aged 11 years and older to give consent for doctors and other vaccine administrators to give them vaccines without their parents' knowledge or consent, but would also require insurance companies, vaccine administrators and schools to conceal from parents that the child has been vaccinated."

The report clarifies, "If this bill passes, it is clear that minor children will be at risk of being pressured and coerced into getting a COVID-19 vaccine behind their parents' back."

How about answering the two questions. What has journalism got to do with a draconian Bill?

You did a search on the "messenger" instead of doing a search on the actual Bill which is just as easy to find, thinking "if this is not on MSM then it cannot be true" when the exact opposite is the case. You then went on your merry way convinced you are right without doing any proper research.. 

I also knew what you meant when you crossed out "humanity" and replaced it with "journalism". The journalists you are referring to are the criminals, they will never report on Bills such as this nor anything truthful. It is 99% lies 24/7. The Irish media have become masters at this which is fully reflected on this forum. It is wall to wall "COVID -19" fear mongering since last March and is working a treat. It really is time to turn of the televisions and radio stations throughout the country and of course in the States also.

At least LCohen asked a very reasonable question even though he probably expects that I will be unable to come up with the proof. I will give him the benefit of the doubt in that he is sincerely of the opinion that this Bill may indeed exist.  He also asked a question about Del Bigtree in an earlier post which I did not get around to answering. Captain Obvious again typically attacked the "messenger". As far as I can recall he comes across very sound on GAA matters but he has left himself down badly here. It is obvious at least none of the 70% watched even a second of the video, if they did they would be in uproar with how vaccines are approved by the FDA and CDC, including video evidence with regard the CDC and really start to question the upcoming vaccines. LCohen watch the video, you will get your answer.

Here you will see the name of the sponsor, what voting took place, results and at what stage it is at. It is about to be introduced to the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate for approval. If the Democrats do happen to win the House and the Senate it is expected to sail right through. May also happen with a Republican Senate but it will be a bigger struggle. They are both different sides of the same evil coin.

There are a number of PDF documents included for your review, please do read them.

Remember this Bill started in early 2019 with "COVID -19" in mind. This coincides with Event 201 carried out on October 2019 which "simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms" by the same bad actors that are controlling the "COVID-19" narrative. Coincidence or not? Most certainly not. 

Please look at the videos, you will witness a near replica of what is happening over the last 10 months or so.

Quite a lot to unpick here. Can I ask, are you saying that the US government have "invented coronavirus" in order to vaccinate the population? If so why would they do that?

sid waddell

Quote from: five points on November 30, 2020, 05:20:45 PM
Quote from: Cobra on November 30, 2020, 05:10:31 PM
My own view people should be free to refuse the vaccine, but they should be prepared to be refused entry to pubs, restaurants, sporting events, schools, universities, creches, airports, basically anywhere that you freely mix with other people. If you're not willing to protect society then society should keep you in a semi permanent lockdown.

You really mean that people shouldn't be free to refuse the vaccine.
A classic libertarian stance would actually say that businesses and other entities should be free to refuse entry to anybody who refuses the vaccine

Libertarianism is generally nuts but in this case libertarian thought would be correct

However the problem with libertarianism is that it relies on perfect information - but the people who staff businesses and other entities generally will not be able to know whether random people have been vaccinated or not

The future prosperity of the human species depends on a successful worldwide vaccination programme

It should be drilled home at every opportunity that those who oppose this vaccination programme are opposing humanity

Failure is unthinkable

LCohen

Seamus I would question what you choose to post here.

There are some seriously dangerous views circulating out there.

Firstly on the bill in DC. The original article may or may not have been correct when it was originally published but it is certainly out of date now. It is no longer correct to say this applies to children of any age. It is also potentially disingenuous to post this article in a n argument about making a vaccine mandatory. There is no question of making it mandatory in DC. The question there is who gives the consent.

Your original post goes on to state that the report goes on to clarify that kids would be at risk of coercion. Why does it say "clarifies" rather than "claims".

At that stage it very much does warrant the messenger to be questioned.

Going on to your second post I would suggest that there elements of it that give the strong impression of you being dangerously unhinged.

I don't doubt OpenStates when the publish voting records etc. Those would be provable facts. I would have the gravest doubts about OpenStates in every other respect. Dangerous views and hidden funding. Extremely worrying.

I think you should be explicitly clear what you are claiming about Event 201 and the people behind it.

Seamus

Quote from: LCohen on December 01, 2020, 03:36:37 PM

Seamus I would question what you choose to post here.

There are some seriously dangerous views circulating out there.

Firstly on the bill in DC. The original article may or may not have been correct when it was originally published but it is certainly out of date now. It is no longer correct to say this applies to children of any age. It is also potentially disingenuous to post this article in a n argument about making a vaccine mandatory. There is no question of making it mandatory in DC. The question there is who gives the consent.

Your original post goes on to state that the report goes on to clarify that kids would be at risk of coercion. Why does it say "clarifies" rather than "claims".

At that stage it very much does warrant the messenger to be questioned.

Going on to your second post I would suggest that there elements of it that give the strong impression of you being dangerously unhinged.

I don't doubt OpenStates when the publish voting records etc. Those would be provable facts. I would have the gravest doubts about OpenStates in every other respect. Dangerous views and hidden funding. Extremely worrying.

I think you should be explicitly clear what you are claiming about Event 201 and the people behind it.

I will keep this short. I gave you the benefit of the doubt as any sane person would. Now your true colors are really shinning through. You have an extremely low level of consciousness as evident by some of your posts that I have reviewed.  All you are doing is parroting what you are been spoon fed without the slightest ability to think for yourself. Zero critical thinking skills which is a sure sign of indoctrination and brainwashing. Do you not consider for one second that it is you that may have some dangerous views?

B23-0171 is plain for all to see yet you will not condemn it which must only imply that you are in agreement. Instead you try to pick holes on outside sources that want to warn the world on the possibility of this treacherous Bill becoming law.

It is well know that millions of children have never been vaccinated due to parents not consenting. 
This Bill is an attempt by the Medical Mafia to address this issue.

Are you for B23-0171 becoming law? If yes give your reasons.

Are you for mandatory "COVID-19" vaccinations. If yes give your reasons.

My earlier post also asked both questions, what gives you the right to say I should be confined to only discuss mandatory vaccinations? They are totally separate questions.

Not surprising that you are unable to detect any alarm bells regarding Event 201.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Seaney

Quote from: armaghniac on November 30, 2020, 10:27:31 PM
Quote from: Seaney on November 30, 2020, 09:59:34 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 30, 2020, 06:04:20 PM
My own view people should be free to refuse the vaccine, but they should be prepared to be refused entry to pubs, restaurants, sporting events, schools, universities, creches, airports, basically anywhere that you freely mix with other people. If you're not willing to protect society then society should keep you in a semi permanent lockdown.

No, they shouldn't be free to go around infecting other people. The vaccine is one way of not doing that.

No it isn't, there is no evidence it stops the spread.

There isn't yet. I expect there soon will be. It seems extremely likely that it reduces transmission even if it does not stop it.

FFS, so you getting the first jab, oh no, you will be in a queue behind millions of vulnerable folk as will all those promoting it!

Seaney

There you go lads - don't get killed in the rush. Covid Pfizer vaccine approved for use next week in UK

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55145696

RedHand88

Quote from: Seaney on December 02, 2020, 07:44:34 AM

No, they shouldn't be free to go around infecting other people. The vaccine is one way of not doing that.

There isn't yet. I expect there soon will be. It seems extremely likely that it reduces transmission even if it does not stop it.

FFS, so you getting the first jab, oh no, you will be in a queue behind millions of vulnerable folk as will all those promoting it!

What to you think will happen, honestly?
mRNA vaccines have been around a while and have proven to be completely safe.

RedHand88

Quote from: Cobra on November 30, 2020, 05:51:50 PM

Can't drive a car without a licence. You can't travel to lots of countries without the necessary vaccinations. There's loads of precedent for this.

Was thinking this myself. Its exactly the same as Yellow fever. I've never heard anyone complain about their human rights being infringed upon because they can't enter Uganda without a Yellow Fever cert.
People in the western world have been living in a bubble.

Seaney

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 02, 2020, 07:53:31 AM

What to you think will happen, honestly?
mRNA vaccines have been around a while and have proven to be completely safe.

Hopefully nothing, hopefully it works, hopefully this time next year we won't be discussing thousands with side effects, if you think this is not all rushed you are deluded, but then again you will be way back in the queue.

Chief

Quote from: Seaney on December 02, 2020, 07:46:30 AM
There you go lads - don't get killed in the rush. Covid Pfizer vaccine approved for use next week in UK

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55145696

Great news isn't it.

I'll get it just the very second I can.

trueblue1234

The posters don't have a choice in that. It's outside their control. However they do have a choice on taking the vaccine when it's offered to them. That is inside their control.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit