A victory for football and fair play - Well done Dublin

Started by Minder, August 06, 2011, 08:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Hardy on August 07, 2011, 02:24:10 PM
Well done. You and your dots are such an addition to the board.

Truth hurts bucko, ure harping on about rugby to beat the band there, and you cant even acknowledge that ure team won one of their biggest games in a while with a rugby move that would have given martin johnson a quickfire erection

Oh and just for you ................................................... :-*

Farrandeelin

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 07, 2011, 07:34:09 PM

Truth hurts bucko, ure harping on about rugby to beat the band there, and you cant even acknowledge that ure team won one of their biggest games in a while with a rugby move that would have given martin johnson a quickfire erection

Why all the dots anyway squire? Dublin will be hard to stop from now on in I'm afraid.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Hardy

Look, you imbecile, I'm not hurt, either by the truth or by your infantile patter about Joe Sheridan's goal. Did you really think that up by yourself?

We were trying to have an adult discussion about whether there's a need to penalise the professional foul. If you have anything constructive to say about that, fire away. Otherwise continue with your blindingly original repartee.

Everyone has the right to be thick. You just seem bent on abusing the privilege. 

INDIANA

Quote from: DuffleKing on August 07, 2011, 08:18:24 AM
You've some neck on you Indy accepting congratulations on behalf of the dubs, lol. Sure you've been telling us all year that gilroy's dublin isn't good enough and that they're gonna be found out any week now.
Maybe the oul crystal ball is malfunctioning?

Do you like your bananas with ketchup? I've plenty to go round.

I said beforehand this Tyrone team's credentials were built on sand in comparison to its previous teams. I'll put up the posts if you like.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Hardy on August 07, 2011, 07:54:19 PM

Look, you imbecile, I'm not hurt, either by the truth or by your infantile patter about Joe Sheridan's goal. Did you really think that up by yourself?

We were trying to have an adult discussion about whether there's a need to penalise the professional foul. If you have anything constructive to say about that, fire away. Otherwise continue with your blindingly original repartee.

Everyone has the right to be thick. You just seem bent on abusing the privilege.

Define the professional foul in an amateur game..............................the exact definition now, no liam hayes or mc stay mumbo jumbo

Hardy

Are you really that thick? Read my post again. Note the use of the phrase "so-called"; note the quotation marks; note the term "for want of a better description".

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Hardy on August 07, 2011, 09:24:16 PM
Are you really that thick? Read my post again. Note the use of the phrase "so-called"; note the quotation marks; note the term "for want of a better description".

Horse shite...................its a cynical foul nothing less, dress it whatever way you like it, but it is what it is............................ cynicism, your not on the sunday game couch, cynicism is part of every sport played around the world, you wont quash it out of the game of football

Hardy

This is like being harangued by Homer's dimmer brother. Are you trying to make a point, or what?

Paris Murphy

Yer ' talking absolute bollix! Total horse shit. ! I can't be bothered even trying to talk you around, you have obviously convinced yourself, through years of self righteousness  that you know what you are ranting about. I hope you live alone..or at least that the people who do live with you are all deaf as posts..... ::)

Hardy

Dropping the dots was a real master stroke, but you forgot to change usernames, you dope.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Hardy on August 07, 2011, 09:56:46 PM
Dropping the dots was a real master stroke, but you forgot to change usernames, you dope.

Not me you know it all..............................................

Anyways well done dublin and enjoy the rugby world cup hardy...................

Hardy

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

anglocelt39

8 years a member and sometimes poster to this site and good aul hardy still on a rant about something, against somebody, fair play to ya, consistency in a world gone mad
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds